✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Moral question on One night stands POLL

bart

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea I think its young...I hope people think 13 is young to be having sex. I live in North America too, and I know how shit works around here. I think its too young personally. And condoms don't always do the trick. Yea most of the time, they do, but you don't wanna be one of the unlucky few who ends up getting a girl pregnant.

Egghead...yea no kiddin, well most of my friends aren't virgins anymore, but it wasn't a one night stand that they lost it.

:huh: :huh: hey look people when I had sex' date=' she started it and she brought the damn thing with her...and ur rite when ur in the mood, u don't think about stuff like that, but some people do...I didn't but she did... :P :P :P :P[/quote']

:o So you already did ? How old is she ?

:huh: :huh: hey look people when I had sex' date=' she started it and she brought the damn thing with her...and ur rite when ur in the mood, u don't think about stuff like that, but some people do...I didn't but she did... :P :P :P :P[/quote']

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

This is the lesson... Never is enough when is about distrust in someone who uses all those smiles

:sick: Like Jeff Gordon... Hehehehehehehehehehehehe.... :sick:

:( :( :( :( :( leave me the fuck alone already...y do all of u insist on trying to make me an unhappy person...all I do is laff bcuz I'm happy' date=' that's all...and u people constantly get on me about that... :cry: :cry: :cry: :angry: :angry:[/quote']

Christ, I'm just messing with you, Jeff. Don't have a fit, or else you can't have your ice cream or watch Power Puff Girls. Be a good boy. :rolleyes:

:P