✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Noni !!!

Leaver

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well maybe it's not the best moment for you to get someone.

In fact I always think that if you don't feel good with yourself it's difficult to get someone 'cause the other people can feel this kind of things.

So the most important is try to recover, Kyle. I don't know your reasons to feel depressed, but take your time, don't think too much in certain things and try to be positive. I know it's easier to say that to do, I can understand you 'cause I've had my bad moments too, as everyone.

I don't know if I express good my thoughts. Sometimes it's difficult in english... :/

Don't worry about french, I speak a little but not enough for this kind of conversations...

Huuuum, I don't know what to say about your friends... Talking from my experience, I only have one friend from my 'teenager' period. I met her when we were 9 years old at school and she's still one of my best friends. But all the other ones are gone.

It's normal, time goes away, people change, someone go to uni, another ones start to work, you grow up and mature... It's when you're older when you get other kind of friends, the ones that stay with you.

Don't you study or work? I think I've read that you work in your dad's office.

Job and college/uni are good places to meet people.

Yeah, me too... But it's a common task to keep in touch. Lots of times I've lost contact with some nice people because we don't call to each other sometimes.

I got nice mates at my first job, specially a guy. We talked about everything and we had soooo much fun when we're out getting drunk. He left the job and we lost contact. I feel sad when I think about it.. . :/

everyone at work is 30 or over.

and i cant make friends at uni. :embarrased:

I see, it's a bit difficult make friends with that age difference. Life at 19 and at 30-something is different...

And why can't you make friends at uni? Maybe you must be more open an less shy. Lots of people are also lost at uni, but you also must make an effort to find someone, they're not gonna come to you directly.

Kyle, I don't know if you feel comfortable talking about these things in here. It's ok for me, but if you prefer you can add me in msn. I'm not there now but we can meet soon and chat

think you've mistaken me for Lea, I'm not in France

it's not possible

:shifty:

my post are unic :cool:

dont have any friends anymore because they all got sick of me

don't worry it's working by peroid

one day you're having a lot of friends and the other everybody ignores you :confused:

and i cant make friends at u

how come? everyone is so different in uni, i'm sure you will find friends :D

Guest LiquidSky
everyone at work is 30 or over.

and i cant make friends at uni. :embarrased:

why can't you make friends at uni? :confused: :(

Guest LiquidSky

awww I see... I'm also like that...I don't like talking...so I only talk when I need to talk... (I was raised like that... :shifty: ) But I always have strangers talking to me even though I'm like :dozey: (which is rude I think...) and then when they become my friends I get all wild n' crazy :stunned:

Guest LiquidSky

And people annoy me! :stunned: I really hate when people just stare...specially guys.. :dozey:

But why are you like that though? :(

Guest LiquidSky

You don't? I don't even see mine! :lol: :D and yeah... I have 5 older brothers...but I'm the youngest and the only girl :smug: so yeah...that's why I am the way I am... :smug: