November 16, 200916 yr "Matt Belle Amy is an alien, (he is in fact the original Doctor) as is common knowledge, who often sings about his adventures in the TARDIS and his home planet of Gallifrey in his music. Indeed, "Starlight" refers to the ship that the primitive peoples of Gallifrey managed to build. Because of this, nobody knows his true name, or indeed how his anatomy works, but it is clear from his remarkable, catchy yet ear-splitting and trance-inducing voice that he is a Eunuch. His fondness for Armenian boys has led many to conclude that he is a closet homosexual. However, it it likely that he is truly bisexual as evidenced by his obsession with building skinny, blonde lifelike plastic dolls to keep him company. These include Billie Piper, from '05 to '07, and Dominic Howard, who was built sometime in the 1990's and remains at Bellamy's side to this day." :escaping:
November 16, 200916 yr This article is so silly :P Btw, Matt is soooo hard to understand ! You just feel like he wanna say EVERYTHING at the same time xD
November 17, 200916 yr This article is so silly :P Btw, Matt is soooo hard to understand ! You just feel like he wanna say EVERYTHING at the same time xD Wow that makes 3 of us :P Matt is NOT a eunuch! :angry: Meh luvz ya siggyz! :wacky:
November 17, 200916 yr Yay ! Please Matt, be nice to us during interviews :disappointed: Please Matt try to talk just a little slower :P Hahaha .... Floccinaucinihilipilification. :wacky: I'm gonna try saing that. :lol:
November 17, 200916 yr :awesome: I can really say it now. *proud* Record yourself! I wanna hear! :wacko:
November 17, 200916 yr http://www.musewiki.org/Floccinaucinihilipilification :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
November 18, 200916 yr I've done it. :wacky: But I noticed that Matt skipped a syllable. And apparently there is another way to pronounce it. :wacky: *nerdy*
November 18, 200916 yr Hahahahaha, that's the most brilliant word I've ever heard :lol:!! I thought it was a kind of coffee like Frappucino or something :P
November 19, 200916 yr I've done it. :wacky: But I noticed that Matt skipped a syllable. And apparently there is another way to pronounce it. :wacky: *nerdy* Can you post the link to the video in which he says that word pweeesseeee? :wacky:
November 19, 200916 yr Sure, it's in this interview. :wacky: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ7ArLA8v5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ7ArLA8v5M[/ame]
November 19, 200916 yr Sure, it's in this interview. :wacky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ7ArLA8v5M Thanks! Gonna watch it later when I get home and gonna practice saying that so I can record it! :wacky:
November 21, 200916 yr For Rania especially :hug: (Cute Dom :wacky:) Frick on a stick with a brick :stunned:!! Aww, thank you!! :hug: BEARD :heart:!!!
Create an account or sign in to comment