✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need people with imagination

Sternly

Probably most of you od not remember, but I once said that I was SO happy because a school from Swatziland was sending a vacancy to my country, and of course I want to go there. Well, my parents hated the idea, the said they are not paying it, not there neither in Singapore, India and Hong Kong, which are exactly the places where I want to go, If I can't get into Swatziland.

I can't follow that, because... well I just can't, therefore, I'll have to pay it myself, and here it comes the problem....... can somebody give an idea of how to raise funds?

I have very little time available, well until summer at least, and... I think I have no skills... I mean skills that you can sell and trade. I just need a few ideas, that's all, because I'm sure they'll end up paying anyway, they always do, If they see we work (siblings & I).

I would love your help really and please be original; that's why I asked for imagination!

:thinking: Carla!....are you saving money?

I should hope so. :lol:

I wish I had some suggestions for you, Carla, but all I can think of are the typical "teenager" jobs that people had when I was your age. (I say that like I'm years and years older instead of 4 or 5 :rolleyes: )

Lawn-mowing, babysitting, fast-food hell jobs, etc. :P

:thinking: Carla!....are you saving money?

I should hope so. :lol:

I wish I had some suggestions for you, Carla, but all I can think of are the typical "teenager" jobs that people had when I was your age. (I say that like I'm years and years older instead of 4 or 5 :rolleyes: )

Lawn-mowing, babysitting, fast-food hell jobs, etc. :P

I said so, cause thinking as a finance graduate...she can invest it in some bank products...but she´s young so she must ask for parents help...is a easy wa...making money from money!...but I´ll think in...wait...Carla...why don´t you teach english to kids!! :idea2: ...your brothers friends...the lil ones!...or tae kwon do...or rugby...or yoga!...wait you don´t do yoga!... :dozey: ...well you could do dsomething like that! ;)

ask for a sponsor!... :idea2:

I knew...some guy put a note in some newspaper from USA...asking for somebody who pay his studies in Hardvard!...and he got it!...2 years paid in Boston!...a MBA....awesome! :o ...is gud to know in this world there´s kind people yet!... :blush: ...and I´m not kidding!...is true!... ;)

:lol: thanks fr your suggestions, but I forgot the cultural factor......... here for babysitting, you don't earn a penny, the same with teaching and I do that for free anyway (not like I am a good teacher!) and fast food things....... well where I live, there are no things like that and ........ the only "big" thing is the supermarket, which I'm not interested in, some contructions companies, and my dad's thing...... and of course he doesn't pay me! :dozey:

Thanks anyway! :D

ask for a sponsor!... :idea2:

I knew...some guy put a note in some newspaper from USA...asking for somebody who pay his studies in Hardvard!...and he got it!...2 years paid in Boston!...a MBA....awesome! :o ...is gud to know in this world there´s kind people yet!... :blush: ...and I´m not kidding!...is true!... ;)

I decided to look into this because I remembered hearing something about it. It wasn't at Harvard, but it is indeed true!

http://www.snopes.com/college/admin/cent.asp