✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

crazy chris at the grammys!!

';'

ceizure.gif

see i told you he was crazier than ever...see the orchestra

i know its just a bunch of pics made into an animation, but you can tell where he had his head everwheres....i swear i thought he was having some kind of attack :shock:

his mannerisms are just very similar - its wierd

i dont think he means to immitate, i think tis just a sign of an artist who is truly at ease with himelf on the stage. basically live performances are marked by their energy, thats why I love watching Coldplay and Radiohead because the intesity of the music is pronounced through the light direction and movement on the stage. If anyone has seen Chris thundering towards the front of the stage when strumming the opening chords of Yellow you can't deny that its a wonderful thing. The same goes for Thom as he manically dances to Idioteque.

i find it far more endearing that these artists give everything to produce a sound and MAKE you love them for it, not just stand there singing it out in a take it or leave it fashion.

thats my 50cents anyway (no pun intended) :D

his mannerisms are just very similar - its wierd

i dont think he means to immitate, i think tis just a sign of an artist who is truly at ease with himelf on the stage. basically live performances are marked by their energy, thats why I love watching Coldplay and Radiohead because the intesity of the music is pronounced through the light direction and movement on the stage. If anyone has seen Chris thundering towards the front of the stage when strumming the opening chords of Yellow you can't deny that its a wonderful thing. The same goes for Thom as he manically dances to Idioteque.

i find it far more endearing that these artists give everything to produce a sound and MAKE you love them for it, not just stand there singing it out in a take it or leave it fashion.

thats my 50cents anyway (no pun intended) :D

yeah i see where they get that from. i just dont like the way those ppl were saying chris was trying to copy him :?