✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

crazy chris at the grammys!!

';'

re:

hahaha. I thought their performance was outstanding. Honestly, this year I didn't see any standout performances other than them..but Coldplay definitely made the night memorable. They were the only band that made the night worth it. I hate how people say they were "on something" when they were performing..Chris is just passionate about what he does. It's amazing..it makes u want to really get into the music. I love it.

Re: re:

hahaha. I thought their performance was outstanding. Honestly' date=' this year I didn't see any standout performances other than them..but Coldplay definitely made the night memorable. They were the only band that made the night worth it. I hate how people say they were "on something" when they were performing..Chris is just passionate about what he does. It's amazing..it makes u want to really get into the music. I love it.[/quote']

That's true....Chris is a very passionate person..it's a good thing (<--in my best Martha stewart voice)

havent seen these pics before and they are so great! i have only heard the performance so i wasnt imagining him jumping so much! but it's grreeeeaaat!!! :D And i totally agree with simon! passion is the key! and drugs? No, then they wouldnt be ably to play that good! I will go to mtv.com and try and see if i can find it! thanks ;)