✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Maria & Jonny Birthday Thread!!!

~*Maria*~

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiiiiii my sweets! Especially TANITH!!! Finally I got the time to wish ya HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Has Jonny called at ur phone yet :D ? I hope you have a gr8 party & may your band grow bigger than Coldplay :D & may you have everything you want. LUV YA!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: ...and goodbye...I'm so fucking busy now...but I'll come back in autumn. Take care everybody!

Hiiiiii my sweets! Especially TANITH!!! Finally I got the time to wish ya HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Has Jonny called at ur phone yet :D ? I hope you have a gr8 party & may your band grow bigger than Coldplay :D & may you have everything you want. LUV YA!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: ...and goodbye...I'm so fucking busy now...but I'll come back in autumn. Take care everybody!

Hey sweeetie, thank you fgor your wishes...

and no... Jonny hasn't phoned me... :( ... I guess a girl can dream... :cry: :cry: :cry: ... might have something to do with him not having the number.... but that's not important... :rolleyes: :P

He can mail me though!!! :idea2: it's [email protected]!!!!

It's really easy!!!!

come on! you can do it!!!

.... :dozey: :dozey: :P:P:P :lol: :lol: :lol:

But any way.... I am having fun any ways! :D :smug:

Thank you all for your congrats!!!! And Riff you don't have to get lost, if ya don't want to ;)

Ren you start again? I haven't expected that you even remember me. :rolleyes: Hey Joy!! Where do you know that song "Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lösung"? that's funny!

Well, not really..i might leave any min..but hey its good to see ya posting ..meh , how could i forget you? u were helping me to teach rob some german words,remember? :rolleyes:

:D

Hey sweeeties I had a good day! :D :D :D :D

Btw!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! @ the photo!!!! OMG!!! :o :o :o :o :o

when was this taken????? :o :o :o and where??? :o :o :o

Sorry the board was down, as you know, :) and I didnt see this until today. I hope you had a great bday! The pic was taken last June in Cleveland. I have a couple more of me with Jonny but havent got them up yet, when I do, I will post them for you. But for now, here is one I took at the same show. ;) iluvcoldplay-Jonny.jpg