✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurray for the Guy Berryman forum!!

';'

why hurray? because ginger is the moderator to the best forum on this board. 8)

i'm sorry i'm not going to be here for a while, so keep the drooling level down a bit. just for me. keep up the posting in here and i'll talk to you all later. :D

bye bye

-ginger

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i managed to find a computer...hopefully i can come back to this one another time.

anyways so far everything is going good, but i see since i've left the only trouble i've had is in the coldplay forum :D

i just want to stop and say hi to angela and jewl* and whoever else post in this forum. i hope i can stop by more :(

Angela...you have nothing to fear...lol l have just managed to fully understand how to use this coldplaying thing...and well..yes *Ginger..who ever you are lol l will miss you too :P

she will be back 2days b4 me

so it will be dead quiet in here!!!!

Angela...you have nothing to fear...lol l have just managed to fully understand how to use this coldplaying thing...and well..yes *Ginger..who ever you are lol l will miss you too :P

cool as long as your here to entertain me i wont feel so damn lonely! :D

Never fear Ang!! Vinita is here... :lol: .....l am off to school but l will be back soon! Bye EVERYBODY...hope to talk to you guys soon :)

Never fear Ang!! Vinita is here... :lol: .....l am off to school but l will be back soon! Bye EVERYBODY...hope to talk to you guys soon :)

Hi Vinita!!! Welcome to the board!! I already welcomed you on your official welcoming thread, but just thought i'd say it again!! HI!!!! *waves enthusiastically* YOu're from Canada right? what part of canada?

Hi Vinita!!! Welcome to the board!! I already welcomed you on your official welcoming thread, but just thought i'd say it again!! HI!!!! *waves enthusiastically* YOu're from Canada right? what part of canada?

OH Hello there!! I am from Ontario, Canada!! Sorry...l was off to school...and l go to YOrk UNiversity...l am in this computer place called , Learning COmmons....iTs a huge computer place :D ...anyways...it would be nice to hear back from yah! ;) :D

- Vinita

OH Hello there!! I am from Ontario, Canada!! Sorry...l was off to school...and l go to YOrk UNiversity...l am in this computer place called , Learning COmmons....iTs a huge computer place :D ...anyways...it would be nice to hear back from yah! ;) :D

- Vinita

- Vinita

�...

I forgot to add....Ms. NOrah Jones* what is your name? and l am from Oakville, ONtario Canada...where in TOronto are you from?

- Vinita

Hi!! You got to York University?? What year are you in?? I have some friends who go there!!! It's cool that you're from Ontario...we've got a couple more on here....I'm outside of the city of Toronto...about half an hour out...I'm bored...anyways, talk to you soon! :D

well i'm glad you missed me. :D

l

Vinita you go to York!! YAY another member of the board that is near me, and Laura of course ;)

What are you studying at York? I might be going there next year.

SORRY mate...l havnt been in this forum in ages :? :-o i dunno why l dont go??? :roll: anyways...l am majoring in psychology and minoring in english and economics...l want to be an economics proff or highschool teacher. :D