✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurray for the Guy Berryman forum!!

';'

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lisa playing in the cold went to the concert yesteday in manchester and she says that guy looked really hot and she didn't realise he was that hot!! man that means hes even more yummy in the flesh.

Guy is immensly goodlooking in person! Hes really bony too :roll: ...which is too bad' date=' LOL but HES VERY handsome, a bit of a geek, but a sweet of what l've known!! :D[/quote']

lol a handsome geek? :o i know he knows a lot about computers and stuff but i still wouldnt want to call him a geek

Guy is immensly goodlooking in person! Hes really bony too :roll: ...which is too bad' date=' LOL but HES VERY handsome, a bit of a geek, but a sweet of what l've known!! :D[/quote']everything you said just pretty much sums up how he was when i met him.

ah it was very noticable when i first saw him how thin he was...doesnt look that thin in pictures...ah especially when you have to stand next to him. i dont know if it was just the lighting in the building we were in but his hair looked lighter. and the very handsome thing i have to agree with you on. it's so much better to see that smile given to you than to see it on a picture.

Guy is immensly goodlooking in person! Hes really bony too :roll: ...which is too bad' date=' LOL but HES VERY handsome, a bit of a geek, but a sweet of what l've known!! :D[/quote']everything you said just pretty much sums up how he was when i met him.

ah it was very noticable when i first saw him how thin he was...doesnt look that thin in pictures...ah especially when you have to stand next to him. i dont know if it was just the lighting in the building we were in but his hair looked lighter. and the very handsome thing i have to agree with you on. it's so much better to see that smile given to you than to see it on a picture.

very well said Ginger and very true! ...yah, it was especially amusing when he thought l had an interest in cameras LOL (l played as though l did...so l had an excuse to hear him talk) ...and how he was acting a bit excited while talking about how they have improved over the past years...nothing , to me, can put a price on seeing him genuinly smile...its not as if he looks very different...but its definately different from the smile he has in posters and magazines.... awww :oops: he made me smile