✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurray for the Guy Berryman forum!!

';'

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know hes damn fine but hey ive got a boyfriend too who is damn fine :D i know who i would choose :D

l wasn't asking to 'choose' l was saying that EVEN if he wasnt in a band he'd still be considered handsome...like, hes NOT jus famous cuz of coldplay...cuz well, there is a certain member *in my opinion* who isnt all that :roll: lol...well cute, and l dont think HE would be given as much importance as he now cuz hes in the band **hmmm, l also fancy Jon...so who could it be?? ;)

I agree with u V i think that certain other members of the band probably wouldn't get the same attention if they weren't in the band whereas guy would even if he wasn't in coldplay

i know hes damn fine but hey ive got a boyfriend too who is damn fine :D i know who i would choose :D

l wasn't asking to 'choose' l was saying that EVEN if he wasnt in a band he'd still be considered handsome...like, hes NOT jus famous cuz of coldplay...cuz well, there is a certain member *in my opinion* who isnt all that :roll: lol...well cute, and l dont think HE would be given as much importance as he now cuz hes in the band **hmmm, l also fancy Jon...so who could it be?? ;)

lol i didnt say u were asking me to choose ...i just felt like saying it so i did :P

hello u guys whats up ?

there she goes am off to chase V I might just catch up with her one of these days. :D

awww :( , yes dearest, we havnt spoken in a long time :o , :roll: ah well, lol jus PM when youre on lol...like you did last time, :D that was tops!

hey Iam here now just got back from college so what have u ladies beenup to then?

i havent been up to much really.. ive been doing some work for uni and i got some of my old work back! i have good grates!! :D

hows you? :D

hey Iam here now just got back from college so what have u ladies beenup to then?
\

working :? dammit... ah well, it will all pay off in 3 weeks...WHEN I GET A WEBCAM WITH MY MONEY!! :D mouahahhaa!!! :twisted: :roll: FINALLY