✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurray for the Guy Berryman forum!!

';'

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL same, l'd have em all four in front of me, and then kind of tell will,jon and chris to the left..and everytime they'd stop, l'd tell em to keep going lol...and then finally when they are in fact 5 feet away from him, l'll tell Guy 'OY, come a bit closer, l cant see you' hehe :twisted:

l had a dream sometime in early february, that my parents were friends with michael douglas and catherine zita jones, and they had coldplay playing at their home. So when they were leaving, me mom told me to follow them into this bus and l was a bit scared but she told me itwas aright because she knew michael lol. so the bus was driven to this huge building and we were on the elevator (coldplay, a photographer and a clothes person, and me) to the top floor, WHICH was the same as the in my place video* ...so they started taking photos. the camera guy told me to take *Guy aside because he needed to be taught how to smile with 'more ease' LOL so...l was teaching him all these smiles and stuff :oops: it was an amazing dream!! :D