✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

how did you end up...?

Joyce

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what Camila!?!?!?!...what happen with Guy??!?...did you meet him?...in NY???... :stunned:

lol no no, I wish....

I shouldn't mention names.. because I dont know if I am suppose to be spreading this.... however... I will mention that a thread was made with my name on it... by a certain mod over at the other board.. *ehemnotIan* saying that "they" had met up with Guy at a bar and they started chatting about stuff... "they" mentioned to him how he (Guy) was very popular among the ladies as well as the gents.. and (this is where it gets good) "they" mentioned that little ol' me "Berrywoman" was a real sweet girl and is a fan ... blah blah... AND (ready.. for it) "they" mentioned my real name and everything.. so..... my story is.. Guy knows I exist ladies.. yes.. thats right... he knows my name is Camille and I'm a fan.

see... no big woop....

oh and he asked for a piccie... :P

AWESOME!!!!!!........and you have the pic!?!?!?!?....with his sig on it?!?!?!?!..... :stunned:

sooooooooo :cool: is that!.....sorry I have to say it...but I thought for one second you were mmmmm another gold bag lady!... :dozey: ...thank god you aren´t!... :smug:

:P :P oh yea?...same to u..but double :P :P :P :P

don't stick that tongue out Joyce unless ur planning on doing something with it to me... lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :kiss: :kiss:

:stunned: ...yeah....mmm.....get an Ice cream & eat it!!... :idea2: