✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

how did you end up...?

Joyce

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm not wrong I think I was downloading some b-side o live song in Kazaa or Soulseek and I asked the guy where he got the stuff, and gave me a pair of websites addresses.

And I had a look, it looked nice, I started to talked about last year V-fest and blah blah blah... :smug:

I really wanted to find some coldplay fans to speak with, as I always knew even before Chris Martin said they are the coolest people in the world. I could not get on the offical board for some reason so I stumbled accross this place via google and the rest is history.

Hicksy forced me to one weekend, he said "Doogs! Join my forum!" So I did...and from that I met Jewel (now my gf) Angela (who's vanished) Lea, Tom P, Laura, Sammoooooo and a host of other weird ppl...funny thing was, I didn't actually like Coldplay when I joined this forum...I only knew Trouble and Yellow...since then I saw them live at V and now I think they're ok.....that's why I don't post at all in the Coldplay section :)

...posting @ forum.coldplaying.com??????.... :)

now... your turn!....tell meeeeeeeeeeee! :D

:lol: :lol: I found out about this forum in an email from Chris Martin and Guy Berryman..email said...hey Jeff while ur on the Coldplaying site chk out the forum..it's pretty kewl...I did...and they were rite!!... :lol: :P :P :P :P

...posting @ forum.coldplaying.com??????.... :)

now... your turn!....tell meeeeeeeeeeee! :D

:lol: :lol: I found out about this forum in an email from Chris Martin and Guy Berryman..email said...hey Jeff while ur on the Coldplaying site chk out the forum..it's pretty kewl...I did...and they were rite!!... :lol: :P :P :P :P

no way!.....Guy Berryman!....hahahaaaaaaaaaa....lol......LO_AMO!.....hahaha....awwwwwww..... :D