✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

how did you end up...?

Joyce

...posting @ forum.coldplaying.com??????.... :)

I remember being looking for people who I can practice english!! (the language...lol)...

but @ the same time I was looking for coldplay pics and news!....that´s how I got first into coldplaying.com...thanks to yahoo! :) ...and then I saw there´s was a forum! :D ...and there you go!.... the next is history!... :cool:

the best choice to practice and know all the gossips!... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but that´s not the only thing I got...cause by my luck...I had learned loads of stuff...whether is for gud or not...I like it a lot! :smug:

now... your turn!....tell meeeeeeeeeeee! :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

berry funny Ian!.... :rolleyes:

you better tell me how you create this site, will ya!?????...the history!..please!!

.....and now you are here!....why don´t you add a STAR smilie!?????...that would be so kewl for me!... :smug:

you better tell me how you create this site, will ya!?????...the history!..please!!

.....and now you are here!....why don´t you add a STAR smilie!?????...that would be so kewl for me!... :smug:

you want the site history? :o blimey I'll need a weekend for that! I might write its autobiography in September, a chapter is currently being written!

you want the site history? :o blimey I'll need a weekend for that! I might write its autobiography in September, a chapter is currently being written!

okies then!...me waits til sept... ;)

Re: how do you ended up...?

once upon a time.... :wink3: ....... I was on http://www.google.com and I wanted to find some good fansites of Coldplay or something like that, 'cos of some good infos and pics. So I discovered this cool place and I was still thinking If I should register or not, and you know I did it :cool:

Guest DavidG

Re: how do you ended up...?

once upon a time.... :wink3: ....... I was on http://www.google.com and I wanted to find some good fansites of Coldplay or something like that, 'cos of some good infos and pics. So I discovered this cool place and I was still thinking If I should register or not, and you know I did it :cool:

ahhh *sniff* google strikes again :lol: