✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

David!

Professor Peedston

Guest DavidG
oh c'mon... :elf: ;) just like the rest of the board' date=' you and everyone knew my name was David, it's this *NEW* 'David' that everyone is just getting used too :hair: i have sausages on my head, <----said that guy[/quote']

u wont have to worry for much longer about that

Guest DavidG
:evilgrin: and THERE HE IS... you swagger around here with your 'G' after your 'name'. Who' date=' or WHAT, do you think you are!!. david david david, you're heading for a WAR. :hippy: and i am a turtle[/quote']

funny mate, but hey, it conceed

ah ok...that was short lived...we could have been the new Robbie and Liam! The G.Bush and O.Bin.Lid. The Hulk Hogan and Earthquake :evil3:

ah well, nevermind. (hope you know it was just a joke all along...i'm no message board fighter :chinese: ) Ciao

^^^ YES a Ninja Turtle

we CAN join forces! 'The Davids' could be our title. we could be so much...obviously with this new found resect everyone has for DavidG...i'd be the Marge Simpson of the 2...but still, i can see us going far

(also...did you know, Hulk Hogan has a daughter, who is getting her own frigging POP record :/ )

Guest DavidG
we CAN join forces! 'The Davids' could be our title. we could be so much...obviously with this new found resect everyone has for DavidG...i'd be the Marge Simpson of the 2...but still, i can see us going far

(also...did you know, Hulk Hogan has a daughter, who is getting her own frigging POP record :/ )

actually, i did and she sucks lol...i think her name is Brooke?

still, that guy was legendary.... :lol:

Guest DavidG
haha...The HULKSTER...where he rips his 5p t-shirts. what a Guy.

Whatcha gonna do brother? Whatcha gonna do? When Davemania runs wild on YOOOOOU! :lol: