✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay weekend on "Q" music channel..... (UK)

::Hayley::

I just thought I'd let you all know that the Coldplay music weekend started (yesterday :rolleyes: ) on SkyTv channel 453 (Q music channel)

It's GREAT!!!!

Sometimes I need little things like this to remind me why I love Coldplay, and also so that they don't slip away deep into my mind and I forget them :stunned: :lol:

Anyhoo, great selection of music videos, including loads of live performances :D

Check it out UK peeps (and anyone else who happens to have this channel!)

:)

hehe didn't i already make this thread? :thinking: i love the GPASUYF vid and it's never on' date=' but i've seen it a million times YAY! and the live version too! :D :D :D[/quote']

sorry! i scanned around for it but couldn't seem to find one... what's it called :/ :rolleyes: :D

hehe didn't i already make this thread? :thinking: i love the GPASUYF vid and it's never on' date=' but i've seen it a million times YAY! and the live version too! :D :D :D[/quote']

sorry! i scanned around for it but couldn't seem to find one... what's it called :/ :rolleyes: :D

hehe it's called 'If your British and you have Sky tv...' but i put it in the wrong forum (members lounge). stoopid ali! :rolleyes: :lol: