✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Change me...

Mojo Pin

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Вы очень красивы( you're beautiful ..not u dave ' date=' i mean bea :cool: ) gah..no more russian, im taking forever thx to the stupid ascii code[/quote']

you dont need to tell me im beautiful :lol:

hehe you have problems with ascii code ok

is better greek, i think is similar as russian and languages and alphabets similars as russian. ;) so sometimes i understand a bit sites in russian or similar languages but i prefer read it in near languages (spanish, english, french, italian) cause is easier. :D

meh. my why dont you whip out some of that mince, a bit of tomato puree and peeled tomatos, some garlic, pepper, salt, olive oil, onions and make the sauce just make yourself a sweeeet sauce

pop some of that rigetoni into a pan of hot water...30/40 mins, you got urself some good eating :P

meh. my why dont you whip out some of that mince, a bit of tomato puree and peeled tomatos, some garlic, pepper, salt, olive oil, onions and make the sauce just make yourself a sweeeet sauce

pop some of that rigetoni into a pan of hot water...30/40 mins, you got urself some good eating

:stunned:

Thx for making me hungry again :o :cool:

pop some of that rigetoni into a pan of hot water...30/40 mins, you got urself some good eating

:stunned:

Thx for making me hungry again :o :cool:

I also have mediteranian heritage btw :lol: