✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

good enough, not too busy here at work. It drives me nuts that I cant check my email or bank account or any of the other things that are blocked for stupid reasons. I was thinking about making shirts for us for the texas shows. Maybe one of Jonny for you the pic in his sig with Texas on his shirt maybe? I dunno, I really like looking like a total Coldplay freak when I go to their shows. LOL

Hello my lovelies!!! I just dropped in to say hi! I can't be on long because I have to go stay with my parents for the night. Which translates into bed at 11pm and no internet. I swear, staying with your parents at the age of 24 really fucking bites. But I'm going to try to set up my crappy old laptop so I can get some Coldplay meeting pointers!

If I can't tonight, I'll be on tomorrow night after work! OMG!!! TWO MORE DAYS TIL I MEET THEM!!!! :o :D

Bye!!!

I'm excited but scared shitless!!! I already ran to the mall to get my outfit...well, t-shirt I wanted to wear...still have to do my hair...my make-up...AAAAAAH! Get my digital cam cleared so I can have plenty of space to take pics. OMG! LESS THAN 6 HOURS!!!! WOW WOW WOW...scared...so...scared...going...to...touch...WILL!!!!!