✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

:lol: relax..........all is well..........think of a tranquil place.........FUCK IT.....PANIC AND DON'T FORGET TO GROPE! :D

I KNOW!!! I was trying the calm route but that just isn't fucking working!! AAAAH! SO EXCITED!!!!!

Playing a mad game of solitaire to calm my nerves but I don't think it's working like I wanted it to. AAAAAAAH!!!!

Have to get my hand clenching down...wow...I meet them tonight, watch the final dress rehearsal. Tomorrow, the actual show!!!! WOW WOW WOW! I think I can die in peace now...

yeah solitaire is my absolutely fav game..play a bit........ :lol:

but OMFG...I am soooooooooooooooooooo exciting for you...I just can't believe it! :o .......touch Jonnys butt for me :lol: :lol: I can't wait to see the pics and hear your story :D I really wish you a great great time :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Why do I feel so excited?!?!?!!! I think im gonna pee my pants!!! :lol:

I cant wait to hear everything, ok so what time roughly will you be meeting them? I gotta figure out time zones :lol:

Me too! :lol: infact.......i think I'd better go actually before I do! :lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Why do I feel so excited?!?!?!!! I think im gonna pee my pants!!! :lol:

I cant wait to hear everything, ok so what time roughly will you be meeting them? I gotta figure out time zones :lol:

Me too! :lol: infact.......i think I'd better go actually before I do! :lol:

You're going to pee on your pants!?! I almost did too! HA! When I found out this morning, I almost fainted dead over. I have to be at the arena no later than 5:30 PST.

And you're right, Angie, I figured as much but I wasn't absolutely sure. It really is today and I really am meeting them. WOW WOW WOW!

I'll try my best to grant everyone's wishes. I'll take a pic of each of their butts buuuuuuut not sure I'll be able to do any grabbing. But as I said before, if they permit it, I'll be there with both hands ready to go! :D

I'll try my best to grant everyone's wishes. I'll take a pic of each of their butts buuuuuuut not sure I'll be able to do any grabbing. But as I said before, if they permit it, I'll be there with both hands ready to go!

you are the best :kiss:

YAYYYY!!!!!!!! butt pics :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although' date=' I'm not absolutely certain how the meet and greet is set up. If the guys are going to be sitting at a table and we get to ask questions or if we actually get to mingle with them...wow...WILL WILL WILL![/quote']

oh mann I am soooooooooo jealous and envy....I also wish I could meet Jonny *sigh*....

you can meet Will, that's just..wooooow :o

It's 12:38pm PST right now! I have to leave my house by 3:30 in order to get there on time. Have to go to the radio station to pick up the packet of info and then head to the venue.

Yay, I get to meet Will...going to be the best 2 nights of my life!!!

Hey Steph, I didn't even notice what you said up there... :lol: Right, I'll try to remember to tell them to get it on.

Guess what? You know that Chris as Jesus avi that was floating around on this site some time ago? I'm printing it out to give to Chris! :D I hope he gets a good laugh out of it.

Fudge..

Im sorry to ask..

but I think that there is a swear word in your sig or something..

and swear words are blocked by some privaxy thing on my computer, so I cant read anything..

can you do me a favor and alter the "bad"( :rolleyes:) word..

I would really appreciate it..

because I cant read anything..

pleaseee

I can see the headlines in tomorrows Seattle papers...

" A crazed woman had to be removed by force from English band Coldplay's rehearsal. The young lady won a meeting with the band from a local radio station. When it can time to meet the members, witnesses say she "freaked out" grabbing the members butts and ranting about thighs. Security had to pull her off drummer, Will Champion. Mr. Champion was a bit shaken by the incident, but was not harmed other than having portions of his clothing ripped off by the woman. Coldplay's management released a statement saying in future events all female fans would be required to stay 10 feet away from the band members."

Now you've gone and ruined it for the rest of us. :angry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking hilarious, Angie, and definitely something I'm capable of. If they just gave me 10 mins alone with Will...I'd break him... :D In a good way...HA!

I have an idea!!!!

I'm bring a pic for Chris...should I bring pics for the other guys? Funny pics of them...maybe...the Wizard for Guy? Unless he gets mad and that would be bad...Post your funniest for each one!!!