✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Oh moving again :o I hope all goes well :kiss: :)

I'm good actually. I had some horrible exams today but apart from that I can't complain :cool: Came on to have a little check up on the land of coldplaying :lol:

:o :o My baby??? God no! Give me a chance, I'm only 17 :lol: No it's my little nephew :blush: I love that picture. He kept flopping over when we were taking it because he can't sit up by himself yet :blush: :lol:

I'm good actually. I had some horrible exams today but apart from that I can't complain :cool: Came on to have a little check up on the land of coldplaying :lol:

:o :o My baby??? God no! Give me a chance, I'm only 17 :lol: No it's my little nephew :blush: I love that picture. He kept flopping over when we were taking it because he can't sit up by himself yet :blush: :lol:

Thanks for the well wishes. I hope you did well on your exams! ;) Your nephew is adorable. Hehe its probably good that you dont have a baby at your young age! Talk to you soon!

Thanks for the well wishes. I hope you did well on your exams! ;) Your nephew is adorable. Hehe its probably good that you dont have a baby at your young age! Talk to you soon!

Not a problem ;) Oh exams were ok and today was the final day of them so there all over now :P He is pretty goddamn cute if I may say so myself :lol:

Anyway where's all the willber loveeeeeeee people!?!?! :rolleyes: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...