✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Hey sweets, I am good and you? I am getting ready to go shopping :D Pay day is always a good day. ;) Christmas is coming...hey, are you participating in the card exchange on the cpmb? I cant remember. If so, I already have all my cards addressed and will be sending them out tomorrow! We should do something like that on this board, its too late for this year but keep it in mind for next christmas!

I get an e-guitar! whoo hooo hoo whoooo hoooo........I wasn't asked, but I'm just happy about it and have to tell everyone...

and today we'll buy it!!!

that sounds cool! ;)

I dont know what I want, I really want a Lopi sweater. they are made in iceland and are supposed to be very warm! Other than that I just want to have a nice Christmas with my family. How about you, Denise? What are you hoping to get for Christmas?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Enza!!! I wondered whatever happened to you! Of course I remember you. I never forget a fellow Will fan ;) How have you been. I rarely go to the official board anymore' date=' this board is much nicer place to be. Good to see you here![/quote']

Hi Mary,

Well, I have been very stressed these days, and I still don't know why! Maybe it is all this x-mas atmosphere that puts me under pressure... Oh well... Anyway, I'm happy that the year is almost over... It wasn't such a good one for me (problems, always problems and so on...) *sigh* Ok, I think I'm becoming too negative now so I will stop here hehe :rolleyes: ...

What about you dear?

@bout X-mas: I'll have it with my family!!! A nice and simple x-mas :)

@bout this messageboard: yep, it's 1000 times better than the official! People here are warm and show solidarity! You guys are so nice!

A big kiss to everybody! :D

Enza

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you dear, I am quite fond of it myself. :D I am not sure if I told you this, but I was lucky enough to get one of Will's drumsticks that he used during a show I went to last tour and I am going to take it with me and hopefully get him to sign it and since you love Will as much as me, I will get him to sign something for you. Now, I can't promise, since I am not sure how available they are going to be now that they are huge but if I get to meet them again I will get you an autograph ;) :kiss: