✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

where is Twix

bart

Brian left cause he was too addicted to the board :P And now he has a job and a gf! :D

A girlfriend ? hehe.. good for him.. Maybe he can be less annoying when he comes back (if he comes back) to this board :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you are so far and can read my mind! how is it possible??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

minds connected :P

Nahhhhh, its my 2nd year..lol somehow im still kinda scared..coz my frenz have been telling me there would be a LOT of new peeps coming in EVERY year...so im actually kinda exciting too.. :P

Is it ur 1st year in the coll, lil jess? :wink3:

Yep it's my 1st..I have 2 friends that go there though so it wasn't that bad starting out :) but I'm sure you'll make friends with the new peeps you're cool :cool:

Yep it's my 1st..I have 2 friends that go there though so it wasn't that bad starting out but I'm sure you'll make friends with the new peeps you're cool

haha hopefully, but meh i doubt ill make loads of frenz coz im not that kinda socialiable person, so theyd better come and talk to me the new peeps :rolleyes: :P

Yeah I'm a teensy bit shy too, usually only outgoing when I'm with my friends

lol, exactly like moi, i dominate mos of the convos with my frenz :lol: :embarrased:

so luckily all the new people came up and started talking to meee

Awwww, u lucky bitch :P Nahhhh i can see why tho, ur such a frenly girl..nice and lovely.. :)