✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris martin at the brits

Guest unbornchikkenvoices

i was offended that she thought i was just one of those stupid i hate coldplay cos i only heard one song on the radio?

lets just calm it

my favourite member of the band is chris cos i dont like watshisface and the other guy and the guy with hair y'konw

Some say they live in the woods and hunt for food...

Chris said he used to know them as some guys who tried to help him make some song or something but they got in the way so he makes them stand on the other end of the stage now.

legend has it that chris martin is actually thom yorke in disguise, releasing the worst radiohead songs he has made

• 2 weeks later...

unbornchikkenvoices, ok i know you dont want this all to get thrown in your face, and dont call me an ass like you did the other person, but starting this thread...you kind of asked for it. lol

chris martini, i dont know but i imagine this fat guy in a hawaiian shirt when i hear that name. lol

• 1 month later...
legend has it that chris martin is actually thom yorke in disguise' date=' releasing the worst radiohead songs he has made[/quote']

That reminds me of an article I've read once, called "The notorious Y.O.R.K.E.". It dealt with Thom Yorke and The Notorious B.I.G. and that they're probably one and the same person. And that Biggie had been shot so that he can live as Thom Yorke forever. :shrug: