✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris martin at the brits

Guest unbornchikkenvoices

ill apologise for my ripping off topic-i shouldnt have posted that on a coldplay site.

BUT-you must agree that chris martin acted like such a arse at the brits-just the total poo he talked while accepting his bands awards and his best thom yorke impersonation while playing clocks-im sorry but i just cringed.

i dont hate coldplay and im not on this site just to yap on about how bad/good i think coldplay are but chris was just terrible at the brits

ill apologise for my ripping off topic-i shouldnt have posted that on a coldplay site.

BUT-you must agree that chris martin acted like such a arse at the brits-just the total poo he talked while accepting his bands awards and his best thom yorke impersonation while playing clocks-im sorry but i just cringed.

i dont hate coldplay and im not on this site just to yap on about how bad/good i think coldplay are but chris was just terrible at the brits

How ironic it seems that your signature says "I don't have the right to judge anyone."

How ironic it seems that your signature says "I don't have the right to judge anyone."

he he :twisted: well pointed out :D

its a bloody stupid quote from kurdt kobain, i dont live by the damn thing so dont throw it in my face you ass

i just say he acted like thom at the brits-except for accepting the awards in which he was a total ass.

but yes lets just forget it

cynical old me

cant help feel suspicious of someone who comes to a site and makes a comment guaranteed to offend and cause a commotion.... then complains when thats exactly what happens. Course the right thing for the well balanced to do is always ignore such posts... and imagine the poor troll chewing bricks, rolling around the floor in frustration because no-one took the bate. Gives you a warm rosey glow.

ahh, the internet where we can all indulge our personality problems with impunity.

Re: cynical old me

cant help feel suspicious of someone who comes to a site and makes a comment guaranteed to offend and cause a commotion.... then complains when thats exactly what happens. Course the right thing for the well balanced to do is always ignore such posts... and imagine the poor troll chewing bricks, rolling around the floor in frustration because no-one took the bate. Gives you a warm rosey glow.

ahh, the internet where we can all indulge our personality problems with impunity.

:lol: Well said....I ignore them most of the time....Welcome to the board...if i haven't said it already... :shrug:

Re: i have a question

does radiohead ever voice any objections to coldplay? if they do' date=' then i can see where their own fans would get it. if they don't, then why is it you do?[/quote']

I'm not sure if they have major objections to coldplay..i wonder...does anybody know? :-o

I do...

Radiohead have shown no objections to Coldplay, but at the same time havent really accepted them. Chris Martini once said that he was angered that Radiohead had not accepted Coldplay into the ring of British big bands, because U2, Manic Street Preachers and Travis couldnt have been nicer. Just...Smitten...

That was possibly the saddest thing Chris has ever said, its like a little kid trying to eat lunch with the big kids.

I do...

Radiohead have shown no objections to Coldplay, but at the same time havent really accepted them. Chris Martini once said that he was angered that Radiohead had not accepted Coldplay into the ring of British big bands, because U2, Manic Street Preachers and Travis couldnt have been nicer. Just...Smitten...

That was possibly the saddest thing Chris has ever said, its like a little kid trying to eat lunch with the big kids.

Oh...interesting...thanks for that...welcome to the board..i'm Laura :)

maybe now youd like to start making fun of something else about me, you seem to be fond of doing it