The Wedding Dress thread

MrsBerry

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's meant to be a wedding dress :stunned:

:o hopefully not one that was used by someone you know... :embarrased: Thats um.. how do I say this nicely.... um.. not very nice.. :/

lol

That´s the gold bag lady dress ! mwahahaha :lol:

:o hopefully not one that was used by someone you know... :embarrased: Thats um.. how do I say this nicely.... um.. not very nice.. :/

lol

No no :o I don't think I know anyone whose taste in dresses is that bad :lol: :stunned: :/

lol

:laugh3:

lol

:laugh3:

Beware hunni :P If you marry Guy, she may show up with that dress. Like, revenge style :P

October 8th' date=' 2005 :) I'm seeing this a year early cause I´m going to buy my dress so I have time to try it and change what needs.[/quote']

:D it must be so difficult to choose the dress ..there are some many !!! but Im sure that you will be so beautiful hunni!! you will have to post the wedding piccies,..to see ya!!! :D

October 8th, 2005

oh wow!! Congrats Denise! You're gonna be such a beautiful bride!

I tried to post a couple of pictures but they didn't work so just check out this site:

http://www.moniquelhuillier.com.

She has some pretty dresses that you can use as an inspiration for your own. Good luck sweetie!

Laura, many many thanks ! indeed there´s loads of pretty dresses there, like this one :stunned:

01.jpg

October 8th, 2005

oh wow!! Congrats Denise! You're gonna be such a beautiful bride!

I tried to post a couple of pictures but they didn't work so just check out this site:

http://www.moniquelhuillier.com.

She has some pretty dresses that you can use as an inspiration for your own. Good luck sweetie!

Laura, many many thanks ! indeed there´s loads of pretty dresses there, like this one :stunned:

01.jpg

The boots may be a bit much, but the dress is pretty sweet. :D