✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Wedding Dress thread

MrsBerry

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian, you're right!! This thread's great!! Can't believe you didn't tell me about it sooner.

Put the deposit down on my dress in August, Denise. Its great, and I can't wait to show Ian. Too long to go!!

Have you found the Confetti message boards yet? They're good for finding info, and also for talking weddings if you're verging on boring everyone else!

No Jen, I haven´t.. What´s the address to that ? Thanks a bunch. And don´t show Ian the dress till the wedding. btw, when is that ? :D

No chance!! Good job the dress isn't due into the shop 'til Jan. We're getting married next May.

Confetti link is http://www.confetti.co.uk/default.asp that'll take you to the main page for the shop and loads of advice. To find the message board go to the cafe link at the top. You'll need to register to be able to post.

Ian, you're right!! This thread's great!! Can't believe you didn't tell me about it sooner.

Put the deposit down on my dress in August, Denise. Its great, and I can't wait to show Ian. Too long to go!!

Have you found the Confetti message boards yet? They're good for finding info, and also for talking weddings if you're verging on boring everyone else!

No Jen, I haven´t.. What´s the address to that ? Thanks a bunch. And don´t show Ian the dress till the wedding. btw, when is that ? :D

No chance!! Good job the dress isn't due into the shop 'til Jan. We're getting married next May.

Confetti link is http://www.confetti.co.uk/default.asp that'll take you to the main page for the shop and loads of advice. To find the message board go to the cafe link at the top. You'll need to register to be able to post.

Jen, thanks a lot ! I keep imagining about the wedding... it´s so exciting.

I didn't know Ian and you were engaged! Congratulations!! :D

Woooow, lots of weddings for the next year!

And none needs a photographer and camera? :rolleyes:

Hey, Denise, I don't know if in Brazil there are these kind of wedding trade fair. In here there are a few, and they're useful. You can get info about different stuff.

I worked in one in February, another one last weekend and I'll be in another next weekend. And sometimes there are fashion shows too...

We have that too here, Noni. It´s called "Salão da Noiva". You make an appointment, go there, try loads of dresses and if you like one, you can buy it. plus, there´s caterer serving things too.

About photographs, I´m also thinking about buying those Wedding Cameras. really cool to have more pics ;)

I don´t like gloves, but the dress is fine ;)

YOUNG_2610_L.jpg

And thank you girls. I made this thread to maybe choose my wedding dress and also to cheer me up. I feel kinda meh today... bored... and this talking is really cheering me up. Thank you girls ! :D

and this one too (with no gloves too)

denise, you have a lot of options... i think its going to be a hard work..... :)

• 4 weeks later...