✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Motorcycle Diaries

Sweet One

Hey Jess! :wink3:

The Motorcycle Diaries is a film based on the journals of Che Guevara, who was the leader of the Cuban Revolution. The journals are based on his experiences with his best friend when they travelled around South America on a motorcycle in the '50s.

I really liked this movie. Something different for a change. You should all go watch it. :cool:

I don't know about the facts really, but the story was interesting and I just liked that they showed them travelling, the interaction between the people.. I don't know, it was cool, entertaining..

And yeah, for all those Garcia fans out there.. I'm sure they'll like him in this movie. :P

Guest LiquidSky

Hi Laura!

And of course I'll be going to watch this movie... My Cowboy's in it

HAHAHAH! yes, I knew you would Jo! :wink3:

How embarrassing that everybody knows about my cowboy.. :lol: :embarrased: :lol:

If he was flirting with me this is how I would react...

"Would you stop flirting with me? Thank you :rolleyes: " :lol: yeah I'm hard to get ;) :P

:shy:

Guest LiquidSky

I was kidding.. I don't know how I would react...'cause I don't know how I'm gonna meet him or if I'll ever meet him...but no, he's not my cowboy..he's Natalie Portman's cowboy :rolleyes: :dozey:

Guest LiquidSky

hmm apparently they are still together... I'm just letting her have fun right now... :sneaky: before I steal him from her! :devilish: :D

:embarrased:

hmm apparently they are still together... I'm just letting her have fun right now... before I steal him from her!

hehe..yeah, i just read that they were seen eating lunch together and were looking very "couple-y" after their recent breakup. I guess they're back on. Boooooo. :angry: