November 1, 200421 yr Pictures, Desriptions? - Tall, thin-ish, dark hair, indie boy! ...Or I'll settle for Orlando Bloom maybe ;)
November 1, 200421 yr oh how dramatic, personally I wouldnt want someone who would spend his days crying and dying his hair. :P
November 1, 200421 yr mm let me think... talktive, comprehensive, responsable, funny, intelligent, creative... physically.... mm he need have a nice/sexy eyesight :wink3: well if thin man does exist let me know him :D
November 1, 200421 yr Author oh how dramatic' date=' personally I wouldnt want someone who would spend his days crying and dying his hair. :P[/quote'] hehehe ahhh well I can dream :P
November 2, 200421 yr my ideal bloke? well i already know him, the problem is getting him! :confused: :lol:
November 2, 200421 yr Author my ideal bloke? well i already know him' date=' the problem is getting him! :confused: :lol:[/quote'] awww isn't that the way it usually works *sigh* hehe :lol:
November 3, 200421 yr yeah, that's pretty much what i'd put/say....this goes along with the last two comments. :blush:
November 3, 200421 yr Author Yes!...I already know Her too...my problem is getting her Back! :cry: aww *HUGS*
Create an account or sign in to comment