da polish zone/ strefa polska

weedy_gonzalez

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaight

damn croatian is supposed to be a very difficult language. one of the most difficult in the world.

well it's sure is difficult,like when you're changning nouns through padeže(duh i dunno if there's translatoin for this)

it's like car=auto ;so like what=car,što=auto; with who,what=with car,s kim s čim =s autom...,like the form of noun car stays the same throughout all the questions,while here it changes like 6 times or so.well the grammar is pain in the ass,but you learn to like it :D

aaight

damn croatian is supposed to be a very difficult language. one of the most difficult in the world.

i meant hungarian. :stunned: must have been high or something when i wrote it.

I think the difficulty on a Language depends of the person who is gonna learn it. I feel difficult to learn Russian or even croatian cause I'm not really relationed with the slavic languages. Is the same as you central europeans who find languages as spanish and Italian hard cause ur not used to the "romanian" or romantic languages.

have fun with it!

i find learning russian more difficult than learning spanish or english. that`s why i don`t learn russian. this language seems so funny to me cuz some words sounds similar to polish words in a funny way.

Yeah, think russian is difficult cause it has other kind of alphabet. Just said that of "Romantic" languages cause they're really different to the slavic ones. Indeed have some hungarian friends who are learning spanish and find it hard cause it changes so much with the tenses and the grammar is completely different.

aaaahhhh...kurva is our word...a czech word

Yay, Kurva is an hungarian word too. Yeah should be international (: