✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Kirsten and Denise thread

BlissfullyMuse

:embarrased:

Thankidoodles people, i just never have enough time to come on the internet anymore and i can`t keep up with all the threads

like the muse thread i only posted on there thursday and i come back today and it has 3 new pages

Gonna go there ;)

Hey ! It´s my first anniversary here ! W000t !

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww. i hope you are not worried by this, you should know by now that you are like one of the most important people on this board...

there will be new people like me and others but you know, you'll always have the respect of everyone because you are a badass mother who takes no crap from no one!

Respect :)

awww. i hope you are not worried by this, you should know by now that you are like one of the most important people on this board...

there will be new people like me and others but you know, you'll always have the respect of everyone because you are a badass mother who takes no crap from no one!

David does have a point there Denise

I think :/

Nah.. I´m not worried about this board.. it´s personal things. But thanks though :)

Nah.. I´m not worried about this board.. it´s personal things. But thanks though :)

yeah, me too Denise,

and you know im here to talk if you need me :)

yeah, me too Denise,

and you know im here to talk if you need me :)