December 5, 200421 yr I haven't spoken with Kirsten in yeeeeeeeears... I hope she's ok! But I'm sure she's biting her nails waiting for Dom! :P
December 10, 200421 yr This bord is kinda boring i know what yo mean kirst, i'm sooooooooooooooooooo bored now :rolleyes:
December 10, 200421 yr Its poo because a convo has gone Lets post crap lol Post your Muse Icons Kirst :D The one you have now is sooooooooooooooooo "droolable" (OMG ! I just made that word up :P)
December 10, 200421 yr Author hehe okies i`ll post the things iv been doing on PSP be prepared to be bord lol (OMG Fiona you have that frog avatar the one who makes the weird car noise`s and you can have it as you ring tone lol anyways)
December 10, 200421 yr Author Hehe If anyone wants any of them avatars or bigger piccies just say which one you are taking and you can have :D
December 11, 200421 yr (OMG Fiona you have that frog avatar the one who makes the weird car noise`s and you can have it as you ring tone lol anyways) :lol: :lol: yeah I love him :lol: He's so annoying but ya know.......and he's also pretty disturbing (check out his "bits" :stunned: :lol: ) They're very funky Kirst! And you already know I love your chris av! :heart:
December 11, 200421 yr Author :lol: ...He has bits :o Very amusinglyweirdnessy lol And you can have the Chris one whenever you can bare to part with the ringtone froggy :P
December 11, 200421 yr :lol: :lol: I am actually currently using it somewhere else and people are singing your praises :cool: look very closely @ my av and you can nearly see his bits :lol:
December 11, 200421 yr Author :lol: I just did and i wish i hadent lol Ooooo i can almost hear the singing lol one more week to go one more week to fionacomingtomyhouseandmuseatearlscourtandrichardcomingbacktostaybeforecrimbo lol...ah thats one thing i have to ask you, do you mind richard staying while your staying?
December 11, 200421 yr Nope not one bit! :P Awww that's so great that he's coming to see you! :blush: Ah I'm so excited!!!!!!!! :P :P
December 11, 200421 yr Author Hehe kewlies...well its not for defo yet he needs to check train times ect but he should be coming up on the 17th and he said what if i can`t understand Fiona lol i said we all don`t understand her, and he sai dno her accent lol :lol:
December 11, 200421 yr :lol: :lol: I'm not hard to understand accent wise, am I? :thinking: I don't even think I have an accent....well compared to peeps around me anyway :idea2: :lol: Oh it shall be funneh though And hey, no fondoodling around me! :lol: :lol:
December 11, 200421 yr Author :lol: Nah don`t worry about that...he comes a day before you do so we can get all that done lol j.kies You do have an accent lol but its not strong, i understood you perfectly :P Richards a bit slow tho lol :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment