✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why won't he shut up!!?!?!?!?!?!

Sweet One

man, this scenario sounds all too familiar... That guy is basically the highschool version of myself.

in all honesty, if he cant talk to his own girlfriend about his problems, then he's either with the wrong girl, or he's not ready for a relationship until he gets right with himself. Or even both.

By being attached to something, you cant learn, you can only stay in your comfort zone. This means that all epiphanies, all signs, all learning experiences just wont happen, and he'll be shut-off to anything that sparks growth. He's too focused on his past, if he's saying that he fucked up his life.

Right now he's got two comfort zones, a girlfriend (the idea of a girlfriend, not necessarily his girlfriend in particular), and someone to talk to about his problems (not necessarily you in particular). He's attached to the idea of having someone to talk to, and dependent on it. Meanwhile this is only going to send him further away from where he needs to be.

Regardless, he has to get right with himself. No matter who he could be dating, he could still be having these problems, and only he can change that. If you give control of your life to someone else, you're going to basically lose sight of yourself.

^^^^^

get right with himself....really true!!!!!!!!! anyway, when I checked out your music, I found ohhh, I met before in coldplay forum and I even asked the questions of the image sign for a song :stunned: hope you are doing well....little nemo, reminding me Nightwish.....