✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Albie Flash Movie - Carry on Smiling People

Guest DavidG

the thread was comedy, Im referring to the real insulting vile remarks that have been made both ways since..its gone from a joke to real foulness, and quite frankly, its beyond suffrable now.

The guy is really annoying chuck boy and you know it, he only posts that much because you encourage him to do so( threads about him,making flash stufffor him,etc). If you ignored him the same way you ignore the people who dont like him then and only then we would be going somewhere ;)

THEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, THEN STOP REFERRING TO MY POSTS

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen here mister...

I can post wherever I want to, not because I am a mod but because I am a user on this board... as for the sarcasm.. thats just me.. I'm not only sarcastic with you but with anyone else I see fit to be sarcastic to... as for not posting in 'your threads'.. this is a PUBLIC FORUM so if I or anyone else chooses to post in a thread, so long as its within 'board guidelines' I will continue to do so.

Now, 'lets be clear'... I dont like you very much... especially since you 'disrespected me' now 2x!!! I've never said or posted any thing lude or obsecene about you, nor derogatory.. or sexually offensive... so I think the one who needs to fall back here is you.

Now 'gets to steppin'!!!!

I agree :cool:

Ah you can!

Just open your window :dozey: :cool:

but i'm still hot :lol: :wink3:

Yes you are...

:lol: you're single? :wink3: :sneaky: :lol: :P

Ha no, but shhhhh :P

Board love doesn't count :sneaky:

:lol: i know you're not...im just playing :wink3: :P

Ahhh ruining the illusion :sneaky:

:lol: well at least I thought I did :o

:cool:

come on buckley, just because you dont like someone, doesnt mean you have to be rude to them...you're just gonna make every single place the two of you post a battleground :embarrased:

you know what "alberto".... you are a sick and troubled 'boy', yeah.. thats right... a boy!!!!

David.. I didnt pickon him... he comes in and out of threads as well, just as Buck and I have been doing this evening.. MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS and yet he (albie) feels the need to be all big and tough about shite.. I personally can give 2 rats arses about where he posts and whatnot... I dont come here for him.. :laugh3: so the same can be said.. I am not having a go at him... you on the other hand... made a whole 'mini clip' about him... you can't be serious!!!

lol *throws hands in air* :lol: :lol:

you know what "alberto".... you are a sick and troubled 'boy', yeah.. thats right... a boy!!!!

David.. I didnt pickon him... he comes in and out of threads as well, just as Buck and I have been doing this evening.. MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS and yet he (albie) feels the need to be all big and tough about shite.. I personally can give 2 rats arses about where he posts and whatnot... I dont come here for him.. :laugh3: so the same can be said.. I am not having a go at him... you on the other hand... made a whole 'mini clip' about him... you can't be serious!!!

And you still keep at it right

I'm a boy :rolleyes:

squash it already missy

learn to put in the white towel

lol im not gonna argue with you but all im gonna say is that what i did was comedy, and even albie took it that way :P

come on buckley, just because you dont like someone, doesnt mean you have to be rude to them...you're just gonna make every single place the two of you post a battleground

For what i saw the last 2 days you're really the nice guy of this board so im gonna try to be 'good' and reply in a proper way my dear chucky.

I was picking on him at first because that's the way i am but then i noticed this guy is hated by several members of this board and what's more, he likes to pick fighs with girls which is not my style, no matter how mean i can be or whatever.

That's just not fucking right, that's my opinion, but i'll chill if the guy stops thinking he owns the board :cool:

:lol: thats great....cheers...

I hope everyone can chill out a bit more :)

oh and Albie, I have no idea what a puta is but would be nice if you apologised :lol:

come on buckley, just because you dont like someone, doesnt mean you have to be rude to them...you're just gonna make every single place the two of you post a battleground

For what i saw the last 2 days you're really the nice guy of this board so im gonna try to be 'good' and reply in a proper way my dear chucky.

I was picking on him at first because that's the way i am but then i noticed this guy is hated by several members of this board and what's more, he likes to pick fighs with girls which is not my style, no matter how mean i can be or whatever.

That's just not fucking right, that's my opinion, but i'll chill if the guy stops thinking he owns the board :cool:

\

and if you think thats true, why do you pick a fight with me ?

all you're doing is making things worse

you're not the adm. of this board

alright now alright, guys can we please call an end to this?

hmmm

whats the weather like?

opens window

oh, its dark :embarrased:

2. Puta

Literally means whore. Although in Spanish this word is used as the word "fuck" in English; even though their meanings are different. This word expresses anger, discontent, embarrassment and many more. Could be used as a verb, adverb, adjective, ect. The word pretty much has the same significant popular use as “fuck”. It is important to remember that due to the huge diversity versions and accents in Latin America plus the Spanish accent and version, there are many ways to express oneself in Spanish in the exactly same way. In other words, always keep in mind that a person in Spain will use a different speech method and expression that one from Mexico, Chile or Argentina.

*edit*

the examples were a bit explicit

2. Puta

Literally means whore. Although in Spanish this word is used as the word "fuck" in English; even though their meanings are different. This word expresses anger, discontent, embarrassment and many more. Could be used as a verb, adverb, adjective, ect. The word pretty much has the same significant popular use as “fuck”. It is important to remember that due to the huge diversity versions and accents in Latin America plus the Spanish accent and version, there are many ways to express oneself in Spanish in the exactly same way. In other words, always keep in mind that a person in Spain will use a different speech method and expression that one from Mexico, Chile or Argentina.

Ex:

-Tu puta madre = Your fucking mother

-Vos/tu/usted tenes/tienes/tiene una puta actitud. = You have a fucking attitude.(to represent the various ways of using Spanish Vos/tu/usted = you)

-Puta!!! = Fuck !!!

-Ala puta!! = Holy fuck!!

-Aqui esta tu puta comida. = here is your fucking food.

-mamame la puta polla. = Suck my fucking cook.

-Ando putiando. = I'm fucking around.

-Me estoy putiando a tu hermana = I am fucking your sister.

-Me putie a todas esas nenas. = I fucked all those hotties.

Chill out, its over dude

2. Puta

Ex:

-Tu puta madre = Your fucking mother

-Vos/tu/usted tenes/tienes/tiene una puta actitud. = You have a fucking attitude.(to represent the various ways of using Spanish Vos/tu/usted = you)

-Puta!!! = Fuck !!!

-Ala puta!! = Holy fuck!!

-Aqui esta tu puta comida. = here is your fucking food.

-mamame la puta polla. = Suck my fucking cook.

-Ando putiando. = I'm fucking around.

-Me estoy putiando a tu hermana = I am fucking your sister.

-Me putie a todas esas nenas. = I fucked all those hotties.

cheers :lol:

alright now alright, guys can we please call an end to this?

hmmm

whats the weather like?

opens window

oh, its dark :embarrased:

:lol: :lol:

Awww give it six hours :P

you know what people do at night time :wink3: :lol: :P