November 23, 200421 yr personally, i don't like that and my friends (girls) like that so much, again they like sex and city which i don't like either... i do like 70's show and jack&bobby somehow...
November 23, 200421 yr Author :( hopefully it'll be back tomorrow.. but I once refered to this board as 'bizarro coldplay board' because they had similar threads.. remember, like that episode of 'Seinfeld'.. where Elaine meets those guy that resemble Jerry, George and Kramer.. and they go to the 'bizarro diner'... :laugh3: ( I hope you're a Seinfeld fan) you hoped that right, and I am so buying it on DVD! "bizarro board" :lol:
November 23, 200421 yr :( hopefully it'll be back tomorrow.. but I once refered to this board as 'bizarro coldplay board' because they had similar threads.. remember, like that episode of 'Seinfeld'.. where Elaine meets those guy that resemble Jerry, George and Kramer.. and they go to the 'bizarro diner'... :laugh3: ( I hope you're a Seinfeld fan) you hoped that right, and I am so buying it on DVD! "bizarro board" :lol: me too!!!! yep.. thats what this place is.. "bizarro board".. but in a nice way... I mean.. I am a mod here ya know... I can't speak ill of my children... :kiss:
November 23, 200421 yr you sound like a bored board mod at the moment.. yes.. I am bored.. but the mod thing is cool... :cool: we have a 'secret society' ya know.. :sneaky: :sneaky:
November 23, 200421 yr Author you sound like a bored board mod at the moment.. yes.. I am bored.. but the mod thing is cool... :cool: we have a 'secret society' ya know.. :sneaky: :sneaky: no shit? do you take contracts, or you do the 'dirty banning' first? I see Albie is still around...
November 23, 200421 yr you sound like a bored board mod at the moment.. yes.. I am bored.. but the mod thing is cool... :cool: we have a 'secret society' ya know.. :sneaky: :sneaky: no shit? do you take contracts, or you do the 'dirty banning' first? I see Albie is still around... yea.. if it was up to me.. he'd be outta here.. but he has been 'behaving' so Ian keeps him around for entertainment value.. lol Mark.. you are in rare form today!! lol
November 23, 200421 yr Author I feel him hmm around, don't get me wrong, I even had a meanningful conversation with a guy...once.
November 23, 200421 yr Author Well "Albie" blowed!! and it is so nice to see another atleast 40 y/o person on this board!
November 23, 200421 yr It's not my favorite... but I do like it... it will NEVER take the place of Sex and the City... but who says it was trying to do that anyway... besides... like anything on TV is really reality anyways... :rolleyes:
November 23, 200421 yr Author Desperate Housewifes? HOUSEWIVES. :P graceas, spasibo, I speak floridian, English is my 3rd language...
November 23, 200421 yr Desperate Housewifes? HOUSEWIVES. :P graceas, spasibo, I speak floridian, English is my 3rd language... haha! Floridian!! *sighs* I miss that sort of speak.. :cry: :laugh3:
November 23, 200421 yr I've never seen desperate housewives!!! i've heard that is a good show, but i really don't know!!!! sex and the city kick ass!
November 23, 200421 yr only in america?? :confused: I think the show is okay...I have only watched a few episodes...not my fav, but I can watch it
November 23, 200421 yr its an ok show.. but its a poor subsitute for the 'real thing' and now.. all of a sudden they think this show is 'racey'... I mean, dont parents control what kids watch??? Its freakin tv for goodness sake!! They have a clicker dont they... change the channel!! :laugh3:
November 25, 200421 yr Author haha! Floridian!! *sighs* I miss that sort of speak.. :cry: :laugh3: and what the hell are you still doing in your rotten apple this time of the year? Hot south beach boys are waiting...
November 25, 200421 yr Personally' date=' I [b']love[/b] the show :D It's my fave its like eating a burger, you know its bad, but you are hungry and there is no other food I don't think it's bad at all :D I rush home every Sunday night to watch it
November 25, 200421 yr Author you get addicted not only to a good stuff, sometimes its junk, or like it is in this case a winning combo for everyone. As I said, I watch it too cause nothing better and I hate Sunday's night!
November 29, 200421 yr My mom watches it. :D But I'm a fan of Felicity Huffman from when she was back on Sports Night. She was great on that show. Oh, and Marcia Cross (aka Kimberly from Melrose Place) is on it! Awesome! :lol:
November 30, 200421 yr i like this. i only missed the show that came out on the 14th ,i think it was ,because of the stupid texan's football game showing instead. damn suck ass team. :P
Create an account or sign in to comment