January 23, 200521 yr choco cookies by any chance? well, i've been ambitious today. I'm making 3 different types (b/c i'm bored AND b/c i wanted to try something new). I'm making the regular choco-chip, and then I have the DOUBLE choco-cookies and then the oatmeal with choco-chips. Oh, and I've got an extra batch of love cookies for my honey. :smug: :kiss:
January 23, 200521 yr :blush: *ehem* her special honey is me mister.. back off! :P :kiss: Camu!!:kiss: wont you share you sugar with me? :wink3:
January 23, 200521 yr :blush: *ehem* her special honey is me mister.. back off! :P :kiss: Camu!!:kiss: wont you share you sugar with me? :wink3: since you asked so politely.... :wink3: but of course! :kiss:
January 23, 200521 yr *ehem* her special honey is me mister.. back off! The one and only. Cookies cookies everyone!
January 23, 200521 yr yay! :D I got something for ya.. check the "sell" thread :wink3: A CHOCO ORGASM! hahahahahahahah That's great Ren. Oh yeah, i just had multiple choco orgasms..here c....omes..an...oth..e ahhhh :stunned:
January 23, 200521 yr Oh yeah, i just had multiple choco orgasms..here c....omes..an...oth..e ahhhh are you gonna need a cigarette now? :lol:
January 23, 200521 yr ola Denise -before you get mad at me and beast on me :/ I just wanna say hello :P
January 23, 200521 yr heheh, I'm going to watch my game.... the go out to play!! see ya ladies later... x :kiss:
January 24, 200521 yr lol I was visiting the mulitmedia section.. lots of goodies in there.. :wink3: :kiss: you missed me didnt you... :wink3: :P
January 24, 200521 yr yeah a lot , i wanted a berryhug from you but you left me high , you left me dry :bigcry: Ok, im hyper :stunned:
January 24, 200521 yr awwwww :bigcry: I'm sorry Ren!!! here's a berryhug *huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs* and berrycat send you a *lick* ;) :kiss: good night me sweet papi chulo! :laugh3: ;)
January 24, 200521 yr :lol: :lol: send him a berryhug too! :blush: Im off for now camu babe! take care :kiss:
Create an account or sign in to comment