✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

hey!!!!!

Bijeli_Miš

i don't want to sound like the mom or something but let's just wait and see when things get back to normal :rolleyes: there's no reasons to go on creating new threads about how much the new skin sucks or something, i'm sure we'll get the old ones back as soon as ian has time to finish it. :P

i don't want to sound like the mom or something but let's just wait and see when things get back to normal :rolleyes: there's no reasons to go on about how much the new skin sucks or something' date=' i'm sure we'll get the old ones back as soon as ian has time to finish it. :P[/quote']

good point :idea2:

i don't want to sound like the mom or something but let's just wait and see when things get back to normal :rolleyes: there's no reasons to go on creating new threads about how much the new skin sucks or something' date=' i'm sure we'll get the old ones back as soon as ian has time to finish it. :P[/quote']

can we get popcorn while waiting?

i don't want to sound like the mom or something but let's just wait and see when things get back to normal :rolleyes: there's no reasons to go on creating new threads about how much the new skin sucks or something' date=' i'm sure we'll get the old ones back as soon as ian has time to finish it. :P[/quote']

can we get popcorn while waiting?

yaeh, and chocolate!!!!