✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need help! :(

Lolly Pop

so you need to write about an idea that have been presented in society?

ive picked gender as my topic, and ive been writing about how women have been oppressed in society by men in the home and also they have been oppressed in the workplace e.g unequal pay

hmm, talk about how writing essays that serve no real function is just another factor in the ongoing decline of society's post-secondary education and is in direct proportion to civilization's downfall into depravity and rudeness, which in turn reinforces the sociological idealism that nothing matters in an age where technology has destroyed all but a shred of personal communication and well-being.

i dont know what i just wrote. :lol:

hmm, talk about how writing essays that serve no real function is just another factor in the ongoing decline of society's post-secondary education and is in direct proportion to civilization's downfall into depravity and rudeness, which in turn reinforces the sociological idealism that nothing matters in an age where technology has destroyed all but a shred of personal communication and well-being.

i dont know what i just wrote. :lol:

:o

:lol:

so you need to write about an idea that have been presented in society?

ive picked gender as my topic, and ive been writing about how women have been oppressed in society by men in the home and also they have been oppressed in the workplace e.g unequal pay