✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

have you heard the new song SOLID GROUND?!!

sinead

go to http://www.justspies.com and check it out!!!

I think every song should have Chris' crazy ramblings at the start, they just make me love it even more!! (and how in love with gwyneth is that boy?!! so sweet!)

tell me what you think of it! i think its in the same kinda vein as gravity, but you know it all sounds completely different when recorded!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

:rainbowfro:

Wow, I have to admit, I thought that song was going to be really really bad and it was.

I wont go deeply into how bad it was but damn, Coldplay have to be the most boring band out there at the minute. Later...

Wow, I have to admit, I thought that song was going to be really really bad and it was.

I wont go deeply into how bad it was but damn, Coldplay have to be the most boring band out there at the minute. Later...

Then why the hell do you post at this message board?!?!?!?!?

:roll:

He's the resident joker, ignore him and his hat as such ;)

card-joker.jpg

Hahaha I just dislike Coldplay so much I have to preach it and people at Radiohead.com already know this, so here I am, bringing the good news to your underserving selves.

You should be thankful, really. Each post of mine is a new chapter in the bible of truth and decency, this chapters entitled 'Bile'