December 20, 200421 yr just like to introduce myself, Im Rob and im from Wirral (Merseyside) and live a bus ride away from Parr street studios. Please go gentle on me lol. Im a huge Coldplay fan, and only just decided to join this forum for sum reason, i can be lazy sumtimes lol.
December 20, 200421 yr welcome rob, i´m ari. enjoy it, i´m sure you´ll meet very good friends here. ;)
December 20, 200421 yr Welcome Rob,i'm Oliver,i'm sureeee your gonna enjoi this board,and people here are really nice and polite,especialy the Alberto.
December 21, 200421 yr Welcome Rob' date='i'm Oliver,i'm sureeee your gonna enjoi this board,and people here are really nice and polite,especialy the Alberto.[/quote'] :D that's right I'm kind :smug: :D
December 21, 200421 yr just like to introduce myself' date=' Im Rob and im from Wirral (Merseyside) and live a bus ride away from Parr street studios. Please go gentle on me lol. Im a huge Coldplay fan, and only just decided to join this forum for sum reason, i can be lazy sumtimes lol.[/quote'] sounds like you've been traumatized by 'another board'! :stunned: No worries here mate... enjoy your stay here.. :) lots to do and see, and its only going to get better when the new album drops! cheers! ;)
December 21, 200421 yr Since this seems to be the board for introducing ourselves....I'm new around here too. I'm Vikk, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada :D
December 21, 200421 yr welcome!...i love canada!... :D...you gotta love the maple leaf :D ....and pamela a. :lol:
December 24, 200421 yr Wahoo..I love Canada except for the fact it's freezing. I'm not so much liking the -40C weather. At all. Or the fact that Winnipeg has an entertainment tax and Coldplay wouldn't come here in a million years...:P
Create an account or sign in to comment