✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Thank you everyone....

Jeff Gordon

who voted for me for "Best Coldplay Fan"...as it is true, I am Coldplay's biggest fan....it's kewl that u all know it too...I've been listening to Coldplay since 1999 on the Internet...I was 8 yrs old :) ... glad to know my great taste in music started early :baby: :kid:

so if Coldplay ever reads this, then they'll know that allot of people love them...especially me ...Coldplay rules :smug: :smug: :smug:

Oh it's okay Gordon. I'm not completely sure if I did vote for you but I always thought you were the most fervent fan of Coldplay in here :cool: I mean, I really like them too but I've lost emotion cause there just the same songs and no new ones. Fortunately the new album is coming soon.

However, congratulations like for 4th time.

Steppenwolf, thanx :lol: :lol: yea can't wait til their new stuff comes out...but I am not bored with their old stuff...I know every word to every single one of their tunes...including all the B sides and anything they ever did... :smug: :smug: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lolly Pop, ok..I think I know who she is now...isn't she dead now? :huh: :huh:

It's alright Jeff, I know you follow the most basic of male urges. However, she's been dead many years so I dont think you'll be getting head even if you are a necrophiliac :stunned: