✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

online meeting and relationships

twin4life

i have a question. alright, i met these guys in a chatroom, but its not like this regular chatroom, its like a community and stuff.

so i went in there and got talking to these 2 twins. and we hit it off like right away, it was scary how much we had in common. same lifestyle, music, family, friend problems. and they live like 8 minutes away from here. i've never really considered meeting someone over the internet because my moms always warned me and said "don't you ever meet someone over the internet, do you want to be kidnapped?" yeah. shes my mom, what can you expect?

so i really don't think these guys are fake. they are so incredibly nice and sweet. i haven't seen a picture of them yet so i don't really know what they look like, but they seem really nice. and i was actually thinking about calling them or meeting them. because i met a couple people that apparenlty go to the same school as them but i don't know if they know them.

my friends are telling me to be careful and stuff, but any thoughts on what i should do?

oooooooooooh well personally, i think its a bad idea! i mean, dont take this the wrong way but you're like pretty young and these weirdos are like looking for people around your age. If I were you, id not do it, its just the safe option but then i like to play it safe :/

i like to think safe = sensible :)

Didn't u heard that news about that cannibal german who wrote on a chatroom WHO WANTS TO BE EATEN or something like that... there was a guy who accepted to meet him to be "eaten" and he really did it!!!

I'm not lying, it's a true story, I saw it on BBC!!

hoho

i was reading this thread and i was like dododododod (just like that) and than i saw twin4life's age and i literally belched...or is that screamed. anyhoo honey sweetie your 14. i wanted to do that once too and i know im only a year older but i mean now i think it would be stupid. dont do it because for all you know they could be some blood thirsty old fart who hasnt got layed in years and wants to become some necrofiliac and do you after he kills you and wack off on all 9 parts he cuts u up into. but if you wanna go ahead. :D

i was reading this thread and i was like dododododod (just like that) and than i saw twin4life's age and i literally belched...or is that screamed. anyhoo honey sweetie your 14. i wanted to do that once too and i know im only a year older but i mean now i think it would be stupid. dont do it because for all you know they could be some blood thirsty old fart who hasnt got layed in years and wants to become some necrofiliac and do you after he kills you and wack off on all 9 parts he cuts u up into. but if you wanna go ahead.

:o

i was reading this thread and i was like dododododod (just like that) and than i saw twin4life's age and i literally belched...or is that screamed. anyhoo honey sweetie your 14. i wanted to do that once too and i know im only a year older but i mean now i think it would be stupid. dont do it because for all you know they could be some blood thirsty old fart who hasnt got layed in years and wants to become some necrofiliac and do you after he kills you and wack off on all 9 parts he cuts u up into. but if you wanna go ahead. :D

haha thanks for sugarcoating it.

for all i know. well we'll see.

haha thanks for sugarcoating it.

for all i know. well we'll see.

a friend of mine's cousin who i know from uni met up with this guy her age and the guy she met was actually 15. they went on one date and she thought he was kinda freaky..she ended up being stalked by him for like 3 months :stunned:

Actually I think before meeting with them u should know them better I mean' date=' talking via msn or email are good choices :)[/quote']

some of these guys are proffessionals...they've got even worse apparently in places like england since the msn chat rooms have been closed down, going through peoples msn messenger profiles and emailing them :stunned:

do go in a group or summat

good point!

Actually I think before meeting with them u should know them better I mean, talking via msn or email are good choices

yeah we are going to talk on msn. :) and of course i'm not going to just go out and meet some person, im going to get to know them first.

some of these guys are proffessionals...they've got even worse apparently in places like england since the msn chat rooms have been closed down, going through peoples msn messenger profiles and emailing them

That happened in America too, fucked up world :(

some of these guys are proffessionals...they've got even worse apparently in places like england since the msn chat rooms have been closed down, going through peoples msn messenger profiles and emailing them

That happened in America too, fucked up world :(

yeah i know what you mean man, there was like thing kid killed fairly recently, and there was like this whole huge debate over whether they should give out to people the identifies of conficted paedophiles and stuff. There are even these really freaky adverts in the cinema too! I swear the internet is good for somethings but has messed up the world in so many ways too :(