Albie

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well find out for yourself

I'm not helping you out

I already know the answer :rolleyes:

hahahah!! you're class... I know the answer... you obviously dont!!!! hahahahahahhahahahhah aahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahah aaaaahhahahahahhahahhah :laugh3:

I don't have time for someone like you

I know everything about Coldplay as well as you

if I didn't I won't have signed up for this damn board in the first place

and mind you, I've got banned 2 times for loving them so much

so there :rolleyes:

they took the name from Tim a friend

from a book of childrens poems and stories' entitled 'Coldplay- blah blah blah' - I cant remember the rest.... but its from a book that a friend of theirs had.. and Chris liked the name and asked if he could keep the book.. and his mate said sure... an voila! Coldplay was born.

I'm not helping you out

hahahah!! you're class... I know the answer... you obviously dont!!!! hahahahahahhahahahhah aahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahah aaaaahhahahahahhahahhah :laugh3:

no you got banned for being a nobhead to people.. which surprisingly... you've been behaving very well.. which is sickening.. but kudos to you.

I'm not helping you out

no you got banned for being a nobhead to people.. which surprisingly... you've been behaving very well.. which is sickening.. but kudos to you.

I think you need like 40 Coors Light to calm your nerves :lol:

and thanks, but no thanks

you finally realized that I'm doing well

wow, where's your brain ? :rolleyes:

I've done absolutely nothing this past weekend.... I recovered from a wedding I went to on Friday... (that was yesterday) and today... I woke up at noon.. (i believe) and I need to go food shopping... but I can't be arsed...

tomorrow is back to work.... booooooooooooooo!

work and school should be cancelled from tomorrow :angry: riot! riot! :angry: :lol:

but seriously.. ahh i have school from 8-16 tomorrow. :stunned: blee when i go to school it's dark and when i get out of school it's dark outside. besides i have to rewrite my english essay and go see a movie and clean up my room and allll this stupid stuff. :dozey:

but thinking positively: the sooner tomorrow, the sooner next weekend :cool: :sneaky:

work and school should be cancelled from tomorrow :angry: riot! riot! :angry: :lol:

but seriously.. ahh i have school from 8-16 tomorrow. :stunned: blee when i go to school it's dark and when i get out of school it's dark outside. besides i have to rewrite my english essay and go see a movie and clean up my room and allll this stupid stuff. :dozey:

but thinking positively: the sooner tomorrow, the sooner next weekend :cool: :sneaky:

good point!!! Thats the only thing I hate about the winter.. it gets dark so early... that and not having a boyfriend.. or someone to snuggle with when its cold.. :cry:

damn winter

^ :dozey: :D

i thought you wanted to post in peace..... so why do you insist on following my every post????

I'm not interested... go bother Ian.... maybe he'll spank you again... :laugh3:

What are you implying by spanking ? :angry: