✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Setting the Story Straight

Albie

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry mafe, i really am

i think right now personally, there is too much animosity going on the boards...its unbelievable...people hating each other for no reason. Not just albie....its seriously messed up though, i tell you that...the majority of you all need to have a big deep breath and realise what you are doing to other people here

you're a hypocrite David.... and I wont have you trying to bad mouth ME.. you know very well I havent done shite to deserve the crap I get from this fool.. yea I said A FOOL.. thats why its so easy to fool him.. but you know what... you cant fool me Cap'n... I'm onto you and your shennanigans... remember.... I have ways.

peace I'm outta here!

x

see you in hell :lol:

I told you :rolleyes:

Trust me guys...it isn't cool when everybody is against you...to all of the others i'm so glad that u have friends and family and boyfriends or girlfriends that support you...think about that guys...I think that Albie deserves another chance...

Fuck! i deserve the Peace Nobel Price! :lol:

i think right now personally, there is too much animosity going on the boards...its unbelievable...people hating each other for no reason. Not just albie....its seriously messed up though, i tell you that...the majority of you all need to have a big deep breath and realise what you are doing to other people here

you're a hypocrite David.... and I wont have you trying to bad mouth ME.. you know very well I havent done shite to deserve the crap I get from this fool.. yea I said A FOOL.. thats why its so easy to fool him.. but you know what... you cant fool me Cap'n... I'm onto you and your shennanigans... remember.... I have ways.

peace I'm outta here!

x

May I have another please! Please threaten me! Also Camu, I think you should know that I havent bad mouthed you at all! In Fact, Albie himself COULD TELL YOU, that I tried to defend you!

Thank you tho

xx

peace I'm outta here!

x

May I have another please! Please threaten me! Also Camu, I think you should know that I havent bad mouthed you at all! In Fact, Albie himself COULD TELL YOU, that I tried to defend you!

Thank you tho

xx

Daveo's right

Daveo has defended this witch

but she kept pushing me buttons

I think fuckface and DavidG prepared all this before hand :cool:

haha conspiracy theories now Bucko? Remember, I only go to war with people I trust :kiss:

David...what I meant was that you should stop feeding HIS ego and leave him be... he should learn how to defend himself... stop feeding him lines.. its getting tired....

@buckley... meet in 20 minutes... msn... for some hot sex talk baby... hoohoo ha! :wink3:

David...what I meant was that you should stop feeding HIS ego and leave him be... he should learn how to defend himself... stop feeding him lines.. its getting tired....

@buckley... meet in 20 minutes... msn... for some hot sex talk baby... hoohoo ha! :wink3:

Don't get mad

deal with it

he has my back, you ingrate :angry:

Don't get mad

deal with it

he has my back, you ingrate :angry:

you've all been Punk'd!!!!! mwwaaahhaaaaa!