✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Setting the Story Straight

Albie

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Albies living this up.

Albie, let me just ask you this and I want a STRAIGHT ANSWER with no ignorance or moving off the topic, why have you decided to post so many threads about your problems with people on here?

You want us to ignore you, well, you ignore us, instead of constantly bringing you to our attention (And obviously these threads are made so people can "bully" you).

I mean, look at the repetitive ring of responses to you, what makes you think your going to changet that by posting another negative comment? Nobody is THAT stupid, surely...

Just admit it man, you're dieing for attention on here.

Albies living this up.

Albie, let me just ask you this and I want a STRAIGHT ANSWER with no ignorance or moving off the topic, why have you decided to post so many threads about your problems with people on here?

You want us to ignore you, well, you ignore us, instead of constantly bringing you to our attention (And obviously these threads are made so people can "bully" you).

I mean, look at the repetitive ring of responses to you, what makes you think your going to changet that by posting another negative comment? Nobody is THAT stupid, surely...

Just admit it man, you're dieing for attention on here.

Look to be honest, I care less for attention

I just want f*cking peace thats all

and you people have a tough time letting me have that

So you think you're going to achieve peace by making threads like this? And the other numerous threads?

And you still didnt answer my question as to why you keep making them. Its for a reaction.

And when you get the reaction, you reply with "Fuck you :angry: " Its too obvious man.

So you think you're going to achieve peace by making threads like this? And the other numerous threads?

And you still didnt answer my question as to why you keep making them. Its for a reaction.

And when you get the reaction, you reply with "Fuck you :angry: " Its too obvious man.

think about it, I'm making these threads because of assholes like Camille and Kyle

they provoke me and this is what they get

I say unto you dude! that this down right immorality of the boards is turning this place into a CESSPOOL of IMMORALITY! IT HAS TO STOP! THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE HERE ARE IMMORAL! I AM TELLING THESE PEOPLE THIS NOT BECAUSE IT MATTERS TO ME, BUT IM DOING IT FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

I say unto you dude! that this down right immorality of the boards is turning this place into a CESSPOOL of IMMORALITY! IT HAS TO STOP! THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE HERE ARE IMMORAL! I AM TELLING THESE PEOPLE THIS NOT BECAUSE IT MATTERS TO ME, BUT IM DOING IT FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

Now you're just BLIND, can you not see that Camille is having a lot of fun with the threads your making? She loves pissing you off, so what you do is give her the perfect platform so she can piss you off some more. ANSWER ME THAT

And

I've been bullshitted alot on this board, I'm not having it anymore

you people think that I'm a joke, well it's over

as well as everyone has appreciated the decline of my forum post rate and with respect for each other at least, if this bullshit keeps up you're gonna kill one of the last sparks in the coldplaying fire (which is me)

PEOPLE WANT YOU TO LEAVE.

If you cant see that, then Im giving up right now, and Im simply going to make fun of you like everyone else. Just admit it, you wrote that last part in the topic to provoke people, how can you not see we dont want you here? Why would we care if you want to leave? Its not much of a threat is it?

*Gets ready to give up on Albie completely*

Now you're just BLIND, can you not see that Camille is having a lot of fun with the threads your making? She loves pissing you off, so what you do is give her the perfect platform so she can piss you off some more. ANSWER ME THAT

And

as well as everyone has appreciated the decline of my forum post rate and with respect for each other at least, if this bullshit keeps up you're gonna kill one of the last sparks in the coldplaying fire (which is me)

If you cant see that, then Im giving up right now, and Im simply going to make fun of you like everyone else. Just admit it, you wrote that last part in the topic to provoke people, how can you not see we dont want you here? Why would we care if you want to leave? Its not much of a threat is it?

I don't care anymore

Camille is a witch with no mind

as far as you're concern

I don't give a damn

join the others

And

WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE

WTF MADE YOU OWNER :rolleyes:

Reilly isnt like the others Albie! Reilly is a dude! and he's right! Don't threaten people that you're gonna quit when they WANT you to LEAVE!

;) DG :kiss:

But why do I even try? I know what Albie is, he proves it time after time. I never said "WE" want you to leave, thats twisting my words you sneaky prick. I tried to reason with you and you pushed me away.

The vast majority of this board obviously want you to leave, I didnt say "WE" I said PEOPLE want you to leave, many of them. Ignorant fuck.

Reilly you quoted it yourself moron

Albie, you need to understand clearly what he is saying! Dont make enemies out of people that are not! Seriously! Thats like hiring a first classic plane ticket to the Sahara Desert! you get me man?

I haven't been around a lot but from what I've seen of Albie:

you don't bother me at all. So stay around if you want to.

now thats what im talking about hun!

good job! ->THIS IS THE WAY TO BE PEOPLE <-

Albie that last thing you said didnt even make sense.

You can stuff your sorrys in a SACK mister, yes its a saying.

Reilly man, come on dude!, he's been stupid...lets move on now k?