✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Setting the Story Straight

Albie

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I just said in my PM to him, I'll be able to move on when he stops making stupid threads. It'll take a little while for me to be assured hes not an asshole anymore.

Like I just said in the PM, things were calming down at one point and then he comes out and makes this thread 'CAMILLE!!!' to obviously piss her off. He just got bored and felt like getting attention.

His response to Mousewings was simply "thanks", it wasnt a million annoying smileys or a lame joke about papa ians lap, I'd like to see more of albie like that.

I didnt mind him before he went ULTRA THREAD POSTER, note that.

Like I just said in my PM to him, I'll be able to move on when he stops making stupid threads. It'll take a little while for me to be assured hes not an asshole anymore.

Like I just said in the PM, things were calming down at one point and then he comes out and makes this thread 'CAMILLE!!!' to obviously piss her off. He just got bored and felt like getting attention.

His response to Mousewings was simply "thanks", it wasnt a million annoying smileys or a lame joke about papa ians lap, I'd like to see more of albie like that.

I didnt mind him before he went ULTRA THREAD POSTER, note that.

agreed he has done some annoying things...but Reilly mate, some people here didnt give him a chance when he came back and just wanted to start over again...they forced him literally into this repeat of last time

Well Im not going to JUST START LIKING HIM out of nowhere DG' date=' lets forget about it for now anyway.[/quote']

I know man I know, but give him the chance and he shall at least try to gain some respect from you

im not asking you guys to love the guy, im asking you to give him a chance! one chance is all

he deserves a chance! Buckley, imagine what would have happened if everyone said...awww fuck you when you came to the board...you wouldnt have felt very welcome! give the guy a chance is all im asking!

he deserves a chance! Buckley' date=' imagine what would have happened if everyone said...awww fuck you when you came to the board...you wouldnt have felt very welcome! give the guy a chance is all im asking![/quote']

I'm a veteran on the official board and i've seen his ass banned there several times but oh surprise i join here and people hate him too because he was doing the same shit he did on the other message board, so i dont see any reason to give him another chance .

Hes right there. Hasnt Albie had his chance, many chances?

Why is he so special, that everyone else on this board can come online and only get abuse once in a while, he has to cause a ruckus? I think he might get the special bus.

So I dont know about giving him a chance, but I'll just steer clear of Albie from now on (Or at least directly calling him a retard).

So you dont believe a guy can Change? at all! I dont think people ever let him have an opportunity from the moment he stepped foot in here...

I'll be the first to admit, when Albie came back, I was like, oh I haerd this guy was an assclown...and i waited to hear what shit he was gonna say...

but I was suprised...and Reilly, i've spoke to you about this...people say some serious shit about people behind there back....hate mongering all the time....im god damn sure no one here is perfect and im god damn sure that everyone, including myself has skeletons in there closet they'd rather not talk about!

so find it in your heart to give him one last shot...and if Im wrong..if im totally wrong...then ban me...cos you know what, if i am, then i deserve to be banned...but right now, the majority have already passed judgement!

Guys...let me tell you something...from my experience...It never was my intention to talk about all this because is a bit painful for me but you forced me

I'm a pacifistic girl and let me tell you why...I'm a target all the time of fuckers that want hurt me all the time...trust me, as a woman and as a human being it isn't cool...do u know how much times have I to deal with insults and all that shit?? ok are you ready? 22 YEARS....i don't know if i told you about how much i suffer thanks to my fucking ex boyfriend...i was pregnant of him and he forced to abort him practically and insult me all the time....oh another thing...my family thinks that i'm a loser and they're reminding me that all the time....and heeeyy...the kind of friends that I have are a fucking jerks that look for me only when they think is rite....

Dammit....i don't know what the hell Albie did to all of you...can I know what?? and why he didn't deserve a chance??? Is not cool when everybody is against you.....trust me dears!

im sorry mafe, i really am

i think right now personally, there is too much animosity going on the boards...its unbelievable...people hating each other for no reason. Not just albie....its seriously messed up though, i tell you that...the majority of you all need to have a big deep breath and realise what you are doing to other people here

im sorry mafe, i really am

i think right now personally, there is too much animosity going on the boards...its unbelievable...people hating each other for no reason. Not just albie....its seriously messed up though, i tell you that...the majority of you all need to have a big deep breath and realise what you are doing to other people here

you're a hypocrite David.... and I wont have you trying to bad mouth ME.. you know very well I havent done shite to deserve the crap I get from this fool.. yea I said A FOOL.. thats why its so easy to fool him.. but you know what... you cant fool me Cap'n... I'm onto you and your shennanigans... remember.... I have ways.

peace I'm outta here!

x