✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will coldplay do a Kid A?

EasyToPlease

HONESTLY, Chris Martin,the veryvery talented musician is NOT talented enough for classical stuff like Kid A :embarrased: PLEASE DONT YELL AT ME, It's a FACT--they have NOT showed the potential for making a masterpiece like Kid A. (Radiohead did show their potential through OK Computer).

I LOVE COLDplAY, BUT, they seriously need TIME TO DEVELOP...I'm sure Chris can get onto a new level...mainwhile, coldplay is not THERE YET.(I"M sure they'llbe sooner or later)

wow. I want one of those sticks that you can wave over things, that turns opinions into facts.

haha, sorry for being a sarcastic twat. you're of course allowed your own opinion, and I don't really mind it :) but, i think, there's others on this board, already phoning up a Hit Man to come for you :P :D

But...Kid A isn't Classical Stuff :/ i don't really think they'd want to make a Kid A album anyway....they aren't really that sort of band. Also, Radiohead didn't show any hinting towards a Kid A album with their first 2 albums Pablo Honey and The Bends. So maybe we'll see which kind of direction coldplay want to go too. Thom Yorke seems to want to explore a lot more muscially than Chris Martin from what i've noticed so far, but we've only had 2 albums from Coldplay, so in 5 years time, who knows :)

welcome to the board yipuxia

when I first read this thread.. about the Kid A reference.... I took it as what Kid A was to Radiohead... = the 3rd album to Coldplay. Not that Coldplay would make another album 'like' Kid A.. just the magnitude of such an album.

so, ero my computation...

Kid A is to Radiohead as 3rd album is to Coldplay. :cool:

when I first read this thread.. about the Kid A reference.... I took it as what Kid A was to Radiohead... = the 3rd album to Coldplay. Not that Coldplay would make another album 'like' Kid A.. just the magnitude of such an album.

Yes! Thank god someone understands what i was trying to say in the first place! Thank you! :D

Yes! Thank god someone understands what i was trying to say in the first place! Thank you! :D

do I win a prize??? :D lo