✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Jon! Johnny! Jon!!!!

Guest LiquidSky

Guest LiquidSky

Where are you?! I just got your pm and you are not ONLINE! :( :cry:

I thought you had forgotten your Albanian Friend :cry: :P

Hope you see this when you get online ;)

*Lots of hugs*

ps: Missed ya :P

PS: *waves* Hi everyone :)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

Me? You don't wanna know! Hey! I just read your sig! What with you and my Jon? :o You trying to steal him or something? :sneaky: :P

PS: He's awesome, isn't he? ;)

Guest LiquidSky

haha no problem Juliana ;)

brb, I was told to read something on the board..something that has been happening on the board or somethign? :confused: so brb

Me? You don't wanna know! Hey! I just read your sig! What with you and my Jon? You trying to steal him or something?

PS: He's awesome, isn't he?

I do wanna know where you were hiding. TELL ME TELL ME! hahaha

Oh, and Jon's my homeboy. We've included him in the love triangle with Camu and I..but he'll all yours if you want him.

Guest LiquidSky

If I want him? what? He was mine in the first place.. :P hahah Jon is gonna be like "I am? I was" :lol: :P

Where's I've been hiding? I'm not hiding, but I wish I could. I could be invisible and fly and pass through walls and rocks..so I could see.. :idea2: see the universe of couse..in real life. :blush:

What about you? So what's with all this love triangle?

Guest LiquidSky

hmmm and no cookies for me? What kind of friend are you Laura? We haven't talk for a while and you offer me no cookies? Shame on you! lol j/k but I would really like to be eating a cookie right now though...so I think I'm gonna go eat cookies and drink milk in a while...sorry I'm all childish..I've been all childish recently..but that's only because of a certain reason that's all..

Guest LiquidSky

At what time does Jon logs on? I've been waiting for about and hour and half and no Jon :rolleyes:

So are you excited about the 3rd Album? I am :D

Guest LiquidSky

I've been listening to the "Life is for Living" Live..and I like it..I really like it..it's different. But yeah..they need to release their new stuff soon..We been waiting for such a long time..that is getting really ridiculous..they need to release it now!when is it coming out again? March something?

Guest LiquidSky

I know..and we have to learn the songs too..they have to give us time to learn the songs.. :lol: ('cause I wanna be singing when I go see them..who embarrasssing :embarrased: )

Guest LiquidSky

All-right Jon..well I've been waiting about 2 hours now..and still no you, so I'm gonna leave now. Send me a pm or email me whenever you see this and I'll try to get back to you as soon I get it, okies. Take care, hope to talk to you and ciao! bye!

-Your Albanian Friend :)