✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Delirious

Albie

what have I done thats so bad?? as long as I keep God first in my life.. pray before I go to bed.. and have faith... thats all that matters.. does the bible say I have to go to church... no, it says Thou shall not have any other just gods before me. and thats what I follow..

that doesnt make me dumb.. its opinion and I dont choose to swallow everything the 'so called church' tell me.. its bollocks... you were all pro kerry in the elections... yet he was pro-choice in the abortion issue.. soemthing the CHURCH is dead against.. explain that?? THE CHURCH says homosexuality is wrong.. and that they are evil.. yet YOU say you're in support of gay marriages and relationships... so who's the dumb one here?? Misinformed is more like it...

look so do you

you said there's nothing wrong with being gay

so you think before you talk

don't try to confront me and make me look stupid

because when you cross that line

you'll never win

btw, when did I ever say I support gay marriages

show me proof

answer this whole post, not just some of it

you still didnt explain yourself.. :rolleyes: how can you be for gay relationships... and support a man who does.. (kerry) when your 'faith' tells you otherwise??

I do think before I talk.. hence the reason I am informed.. and you are not :P

you said you voted for Kerry too

so we're both wrong :rolleyes:

answer my post first

then I'll answer yours

When did I ever say I support gay marriages and you said there's nothing wrong with being gay

you still didnt explain yourself.. :rolleyes: how can you be for gay relationships... and support a man who does.. (kerry) when your 'faith' tells you otherwise??

I do think before I talk.. hence the reason I am informed.. and you are not :P

answer my post first

then I'll answer yours

When did I ever say I support gay marriages and you said there's nothing wrong with being gay

answer one- back in November... during the elections

answer 2- yes.. I said there is nothing wrong with being gay... hence the reason I said a I DONT AGREE WITH THE 'SO CALLED CHURCH'..

for a man who speaks so highly of his religious beliefs and damns me for having a freakin' drink... thats alot to swallow... you're telling me' date=' that you sacraficed your religious beliefs because this man promised more jobs???[/quote']

you're trying to stir up an argument :rolleyes:

No, Camille, I'm not saying that

God is first in my life and family/friends are secondary

for a man who speaks so highly of his religious beliefs and damns me for having a freakin' drink... thats alot to swallow... you're telling me' date=' that you sacraficed your religious beliefs because this man promised more jobs???[/quote']

ok then.. so why did you say what you did.... and you started this argument.. by telling me I am going to hell... because I drink.. lol

ok then.. so why did you say what you did.... and you started this argument.. by telling me I am going to hell... because I drink.. lol

*slaps forehead*

did I state that you're going to hell ?

*gives up*

I assumed that if I'm going to be asking the Lord for forgiveness.... its because I'm not going to heaven? lol

meh.. I dont expect a simpleton like yourself to understand... lol

keep insulting with all these names like simpleton

look you might think I'm f*cking dumb, but I'm not

this is a damn messageboard, I'm different in person

Long Island girls can really be a pain in the ass :rolleyes: