✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Delirious

Albie

it was a hell of a good show.. what did I say to disrespect??? :rolleyes:

don't mess with the Lord's music :angry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

thats funny!! I'm sorry... I'm a Catholic.. and I dont mean to disrespect.. but, the Lord doesnt care if I thought this was about Eddie Murphy.. he would agree.. it was a hell of a show! :lol:

thats funny!! I'm sorry... I'm a Catholic.. and I dont mean to disrespect.. but, the Lord doesnt care if I thought this was about Eddie Murphy.. he would agree.. it was a hell of a show! :lol:

Catholic and Christians are like the same

the only difference is Christians are more deeper in God, than Catholics

Catholic and Christians are like the same

oh noooooooooooooooo you didnt.......

oh god... :lol:

*puts on suit*

and now its time for Religion 101, hosted by Father Kyle:

Albie, Catholicism is a part of Christianity. Christianity is any religion that believes in Christ. It includes Protestantism, Mormonism, Catholicism, etc...

Now, its been widley known and accepted that Catholics are the most devout Christians in the world. ;)

don't mess with the Lord's music

they are not the Lord, they are a bunch of guys strumming guitars :dozey:

what are you on about? catholicism is a denomination of christianity :huh:

actually i just realised kyle said that already :lol:

oh god... :lol:

*puts on suit*

and now its time for Religion 101, hosted by Father Kyle:

Albie, Catholicism is a part of Christianity. Christianity is any religion that believes in Christ. It includes Protestantism, Mormonism, Catholicism, etc...

Now, its been widley known and accepted that Catholics are the most devout Christians in the world. ;)

duh :rolleyes:

at least I know there is no "religion" called Christian.... :laugh3: Like Kyle pointed all.. there are many religions that follow 'christianity'... hence the reason they all believe in "Christ"... :rolleyes:

don't assume anything

I'm a true Christian and if you were a "Catholic", then why do you drink ?

Christ doesn't like that :rolleyes:

at least I know there is no "religion" called Christian.... :laugh3: Like Kyle pointed all.. there are many religions that follow 'christianity'... hence the reason they all believe in "Christ"... :rolleyes:

don't assume anything

if had wine at his last supper and converted all that water into wine when he was a kid... why doesnt the chruch want me to drink?? they offer at mass!!!

don't assume anything

if had wine at his last supper and converted all that water into wine when he was a kid... why doesnt the chruch want me to drink?? they offer at mass!!!

don't play dumb, I'm not talking about in church

I'm talking about outside the church,

like alcohol :rolleyes:

same shit! alcohol is alcohol.... :lol: I'm a Catholic... but the chrcuh is just an organized business... I dont have to go to church to be a good Catholic.. I can pray in my closet... and still go to heaven. :P

so you think, it's okay to do bad and at the last moment you ask God for his forgiveness

wow, you're really dumb :rolleyes:

what have I done thats so bad?? as long as I keep God first in my life.. pray before I go to bed.. and have faith... thats all that matters.. does the bible say I have to go to church... no, it says Thou shall not have any other just gods before me. and thats what I follow..

that doesnt make me dumb.. its opinion and I dont choose to swallow everything the 'so called church' tells me.. its bollocks... you were all pro kerry in the elections... yet he was pro-choice in the abortion issue.. something the CHURCH is dead against.. explain that?? THE CHURCH says homosexuality is wrong.. and that they are evil.. yet YOU say you're in support of gay marriages and relationships... so who's the dumb one here?? Misinformed is more like it...

think for yourself dude... thats what I'm saying..