January 26, 200521 yr This is a poem that I wrote. Let me know what u people think. Please rate it from 1-10. Don't Don't ask me why I wonder, Don't ask why I did it, Don't ask my for my reason, Just walk away and froget I was there Don't ask me why I feel this way, Don't ask if I'll go back, Don't ask me if I'll change Just vanish in the air Don't ask me when, Don't ask me how, Don't as how many times, Just pretend you never knew me, Pretend you never found me They took it all away from me, They robbed me from my fun, I'll still never tell them why, They'll never understand I never felt so angry, To be alive and to be caught, They made me feel this way, The day they brought me back It's like a living hell, when they ask me all these questions, To figure out the answers, They just don't understand, They'll never understand.
January 31, 200521 yr Just walk away and froget I was there This is my favourite line!!! In all seriousness its a good poem. :cool:
February 2, 200521 yr I never felt so angry, To be alive and to be caught, They made me feel this way, The day they brought me back interesting poem... i specially liked this part....
Create an account or sign in to comment